is "Feet Match The Paint" the best album of the year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2008
Gang Intervention will be the best IMO jus off the name lol but I think he saving the best one for 4th quarter...s/o to Mitch tho he giving his fans what they want more music
He insists Gang Intervention is gonna be the best of the his 4 new albums by far. He's really puttin his all into it. Lost N The Yay is supposed to drop before the end of the year I've shown you guys the tracklist right? Then Gang Intervention top of next year. He also said the title will probably change but will still be along the same lines as "Gang Intervention". Like how Wont Stop Bein' a Blood became Wont Stop.

Thanks for all the love & support

Mar 1, 2006
He insists Gang Intervention is gonna be the best of the his 4 new albums by far. He's really puttin his all into it. Lost N The Yay is supposed to drop before the end of the year I've shown you guys the tracklist right? Then Gang Intervention top of next year. He also said the title will probably change but will still be along the same lines as "Gang Intervention". Like how Wont Stop Bein' a Blood became Wont Stop.

Thanks for all the love & support
Wheres the tracklist for lost in the yay

May 25, 2005
Where can I get a hard copy of this album? I found it listed on Amazon, but no copies for sale.

Amazon.com: God's Green Earth: Music
order it off their site (even though it still says pre-order). rambo187 told me he ordered when it said pre-order and it showed up. so i did the same and low and behold i received it 2 weeks later in the mail even though it still said pre-order.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
order it off their site (even though it still says pre-order). rambo187 told me he ordered when it said pre-order and it showed up. so i did the same and low and behold i received it 2 weeks later in the mail even though it still said pre-order.
Yeah, Rambo sent me a message with a link to their website. I got that CD plus that Gangbangin' Mixtape CD. Thanks guys.