Is Fed-X ever gonna put out another CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
408/916
His "Drug War" cd is hella dope. I think it was on the Mac Mall CD where it said he's supposed 2 put a CD out on Thizz, but we know how that goes. I think Fed-X is hella dope he's just lacking hella CD's compared 2 the other Mob Figaz.

Aug 14, 2005
drug wars is a sick album i thought. if this nigga drops anything else u know im on it mayne. That fed x and turf terminators is dope also. copped it just for fed x being on it. i was a lil dissapointed with that feddy and rydah mob album. hada few slaps but nothin special....

Feb 12, 2006
drug wars is a sick album i thought. if this nigga drops anything else u know im on it mayne. That fed x and turf terminators is dope also. copped it just for fed x being on it. i was a lil dissapointed with that feddy and rydah mob album. hada few slaps but nothin special....
i thought drug wars was real good too. i remember when it came out and people were saying it was a shitty album...like are you serious???

Mar 11, 2006
shiit i hope he does drop another album drug war was a dope ass cd places,beef,dope game never over and feddy cheese were the ones i kept slappin,money over bitches wasnt bad at all neither...DROP ANOTHER ONE ASAP FEDDY!!!!