IS DENVER REALY SUPPORTING IT'S OWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2002
triplegold said:
pueblo aint got shit on denver..

Damn homie. I was just pointing out that Denver needs to market and promote their music better here in Pueblo if they want to make sales. You can hate on Pueblo all you want and not promote here. I don't care either way. We have our own music, no big deal. I was just saying that if you want sales, promote in Pueblo. Pueblo is willing to support Colorado artists........key word is Colorado. What's all the hating for? Rep yo city...that's cool but if you want to leave out your neighbors......you ain't gonna get nowhere. FO SHO.

MTB

Jan 7, 2003
WWW.TAY-RECORDS.COM
Shylo76 said:

Damn homie. I was just pointing out that Denver needs to market and promote their music better here in Pueblo if they want to make sales. You can hate on Pueblo all you want and not promote here. I don't care either way. We have our own music, no big deal. I was just saying that if you want sales, promote in Pueblo. Pueblo is willing to support Colorado artists........key word is Colorado. What's all the hating for? Rep yo city...that's cool but if you want to leave out your neighbors......you ain't gonna get nowhere. FO SHO.

I GET YOU ON THAT POINT HALLA BACK AND LET ME KNOW WHERE THE SPOTS IS AT AIIGHT...
AS FAR AS RECORD STORES. CLUBS.. PROMOTERS.. ETC..

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
In Pueblo you got the Cheif night club where Tech N9ne just did a show. You got the State Fair events center where Mystical and Bone Thugs did some shows. Then you got Memeorial Hall where the Luniz just did a show. Zaragoza Hall has some showsSo far Nyke Loc, BHP, Mellowed Out Ent, Concrete Poetry and the Arapahoe trues have all come to pueblo to preform and i have purchaced a CD from all of them and i wasent alone to do so. There was a line for each of those. Pueblo equals album sales. Period. And as far as Pueblo not being shit compared to Denver. Think what you will but ive seen Denver cats woofin that shit down here get sent walking bacc up I-25 in their draws. And beside's that what the hell does Pueblo being hard or not have to do with album sales?

Jan 7, 2003
3 largest city in colorado!!!

denver is 1st largest city,then colorado springs, & aurora is tha 3rd in colorado. don't get me wrong, pueblo is tha shit too!!!!.but what rappers ever come this way 2 promote their music. becuz i haven't heard nothing yet, 2 come out from that city.let me know sum info.????

Apr 25, 2002
its not just Pueblo.....Denver cats dont promote shit outside of Denver........I never see any Denver shit in Boulder, Greeley, Ft Collins, etc.

to get shit from Denver rappers I have to roll down to Denver

thats why shit aint happenin out here, the music aint movin nowhere

Dec 4, 2002
T-Dubb said:
its not just Pueblo.....Denver cats dont promote shit outside of Denver
FO SHO! That says it all right there. Denver needs to look for support from COLORADO as a whole. Why would anyone honestly want to keep their talents hidden in Denver? Look for album sales through State support. I am all about supporting my own.......Colorado Love!

@ Painloc.....good lookin out homie! I have nothing to add. Painloc has pretty much got it all covered.

MTB

Jan 7, 2003
WWW.TAY-RECORDS.COM
T-Dubb said:
its not just Pueblo.....Denver cats dont promote shit outside of Denver........I never see any Denver shit in Boulder, Greeley, Ft Collins, etc.

to get shit from Denver rappers I have to roll down to Denver

thats why shit aint happenin out here, the music aint movin nowhere

AIN'T TRUE TAY-RECORDS.COM DOES PLENTY PROMOTION IN BOULDER. GO TO WAX TRAX IN BOULDER NEXT TO THE FOX THEATER AND GO GET "SLANGIN KEYZ'' THE ALBUM WE ALSO DID THE SHOW WITH RAPPIN 4 TAY AT THE TULAGI SPOT RIGHT NEXT DOOR AND THAT WAS LAST WEEK... GOTTA KEEP UP ON IT...

LATE

Apr 25, 2002
well thats good shit then you got your shit on the hill.......but its needs to be waaaaaaaaaaay more widespread...look to those cities I mentioned before, most are college towns an have huge rap fan bases.......Boulder, Ft Collins, Greeley, Grand Junction, Peublo...........if someone from CO is gonna get big their shit has to be ALL over the state............you get your local dudes to like your shit the rest of the world will catch on soon enuff