IS DENVER REALY SUPPORTING IT'S OWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
i still feel like we got a long way,before we get recognize.i been check out tha scene for a very long time.everything to shows,to music,even tha business side of it.alot artists & labels be haten on each other.fa what??? we all got same goals!!!! wit in time tha real artists will stand out from tha rest.... until then tha hate will continue..

M

mizztech

haha...triple at his OLD bitches house :classic: ...boi when u get back check ya damn e-mail and shits...i heard sumthin bout you..tisk tisk tisk

Apr 25, 2002
mizztech said:

haha...triple at his OLD bitches house :classic: ...boi when u get back check ya damn e-mail and shits...i heard sumthin bout you..tisk tisk tisk
what you talkin about?? I aint got no emails from you??whats rilly?

EDJ ima get at you later today cat

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
shit i didnt realize there was that many Denver artists one the boards.. I never bother much to talk about it on here for that reason alone.... most of you rep the Bello's right? shit you heard bout DEZ... His new album aint finna be sold in Denver and shit... He made it some other place, somewhere in the 404 i think.

Yo i got Sacrifice's album that shit is raw right there... Aint got the Mellowed Out shit an i aint got your album EDJ.. Made Soildier or suttin right? heard it was shnappin.

Aint gots SBD either, pends on the sound... If it's classic KNK style then i'll give it a miss, but if it's anything like they're pumpin out now ima peep..

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH DEZ. HIS REAL NAME IS DESMOND ROSS. HE'S MY EX NEXT DOOR NEIgHBORS COUSIN. BUT THE NAME OF MY ALBUM IS CALLED "O.g R&BELATIONS" AND THE NAME OF THE SINgLE IS "LIFE AFTER...". AND YOU RIgHT ABOUT KUT-N-KRU. SO YOU LIKE SBD? I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ONE OF THE MEMBERS. BUT I TOLD THEN TO QUIT FUCCIN' WITH KUT-N-KRU. SO YOU HEARD THE MUSIC MAN?

Jan 7, 2003
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
I got some of SBD's cuts on a mixtape & that Hardblock comp.. I really aint heard enough of em to make a decision but the tracks were good.
where did u hear sum SBD cuts from what mixtape & where did u get a HARDBLOCK comp from???

wait til u hear tha new SBD album called"SYNFUL BY DESIGN"comin out soon.....pure dark music non of that club shyt....

Jan 7, 2003
fa shizzy.....i just talk to Laidback from SBD,& dey are plannin to work on a mixtape wit feature from local artists from around tha city....lookout fa that sumtime this summer.....