Is anybody feeling....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
Ive been wanting it cause I probably wanna get u on the album one time or somewere downthaline, but I havent had a chance to hear you fully. I think you should start Promoting it with images online and posters outside, I dont know if you already got em out in the eastbay but I dont see any out here or out there when I am there or frisco.

ON the point of 580 or Your Solo it would be cool to hear ALL you boys on some shit, you should each have 2 solo songs or something tho.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I think Stiz is one of the best rappers you have probably not been exposed too. I am waitin for that solo albu, and everything I have heard from 580 knocks!! Keep it up!

Apr 26, 2002
@dewalt... if you got the PBE product, you got most of me.. the solo tracks i have done.. are tuck in the cut.. i usually do most of my shyt with PBE and Dash keep me in the studio so much with all the projects he got going on.. so thats usually where you gone here my heat.. dash is my dawg so anything i put down for him is usually hot... 6footah right on, even though you didnt beleive it was me on most of them tracks.,..lol

Dec 5, 2002
man I wanna hear that Stizon Skrilla Solo Album..been waitin for this shit for a long time...Stiz is sick on the mic fo sho

"The ill nigga with the Power, I'm Saddam with SARS" One of the sickest lines ever...

DROP A SOLO, MAYNE

Jun 16, 2002
Ive heard some of your spitz But Imma Look harder now for it. imma definitly get in contact with all you boys out there and get yall on sum tatem 1 heaters.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Hahahahaha...funny you remember that!!! I forgot all about it. You really are someone I think has marketablity and potential. I wish you a lot of success!!

Apr 26, 2002
right on 6footah, unfortunatly, i will probabaly never get the marketing or credit i may deserve, and i appreciate everybodys, feed back, and support. 580 is my crew, them my dogs and we gone drop some shyt real soon for ya'll, and I'm looking at maybe doin a mixtape.. dash keep saying i need to hurry up... I'm still slept on... Gage and Boog are some cats you need to look out for.. they aint playin and neither am I.. 1 love ya'll and much respect