Iron Man

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
anyone else seein this? i just got back. it was entertaining had some funny shit and the suit was fuckin bad ass. but obviously wasnt a quality movie, just a good blockbuster. I expected a lil bit more out of it tho, the final battle was pretty shitty. definetly didnt live up to the hype.

Jan 30, 2007
Damn for real! Im gonna go check it out tomorrow shit looks dope and got some good reviews but who knows.It sucks that the comic books i grew up on get made into some corny ass movie and totally ruins the whole genre.Only shit that really did the comics any justice was the new Batman and Spiderman movies imo....

Jan 30, 2007
since were on the subject anyone gonna peep the Speedracer movie? I never was into the cartoon but since its by the dudes that did Matrix i think im gonna go check that shit out at the IMAX when it drops.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn for real! Im gonna go check it out tomorrow shit looks dope and got some good reviews but who knows.It sucks that the comic books i grew up on get made into some corny ass movie and totally ruins the whole genre.Only shit that really did the comics any justice was the new Batman and Spiderman movies imo....
Sin City > All other comic book movies

Jun 1, 2002
I THINK IT'S TIGHT THAT THEY CASTED ROBERT DOWNEY JR TO PLAY IRONMAN. HE'S ACTUALLY A DOPE ASS ACTOR. RARE FOR A SUPER HERO MOVIE TO HAVE THAT.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
My Homie Plays In This Movie

Hes One Of The Villians

Im Hoping I Can Go See It This Weekend

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Sin City > All other comic book movies
/agreed

I hope this is worth the ticket price, I've already got my ticket... damn.

Best comic book movies:

Sin City
Spiderman 2
Batman (with Michael Keaton)
X Men 2
Batman Begins

Thats fantasy comics, if you really want to get into the best "comic book" inspired movies, that brings in a whole new list of movies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thanks for that fantastic spoiler, asshole.

STAY AFTER THE MOVIES CREDITS TO LISTEN TO A SURPRISE DIALOG BETWEEN IRON MAN AND ANOTHER MARVEL CHARACTER CUT ENTIRELY FROM THE THEATRICAL VERSION OF THE FILM.