Iron Man

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007
The Movie surpassed the hype. don't know what you mean by you sayin' it didn't live up to the hype. but i guess to each their own. Only flaw was the final battle. everything else was badass son.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Just got back from this. Best Super Hero movie IMO. I fucking loved it.
HELL YEAH! This shit stayed true to the comic. .and the arcade game..

I remember.. I used to play as Iron Man. in the old Avengers arcade... and They did the flying.. and the energy blast.. perfect... the Suit was tight...
I thought they were gonna fuck it up.. but they got it perfect..

people even clapped throughout the movie.. and I went to a smaller theater..

The movie is long though.. like 2 hours.. but it goes by quickly..

In my opinion it was tight

May 16, 2002
I have yet to see The Dark Knight and Indiana Jones, but Ironman is the best movie I've seen this year. I'd pay to see it again at the theater. And definetly worth buying the 2 Disc Special Edition when it's released on DVD.

To my surprise, it was way more than I expected...well written and greatly executed.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
That movie rocked. And the end after the end is a preamble to a possible "universe" film.
They were setting up an Avengers film which they're planning on doing after a Thor movie. LOL @ Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury though- WTF? Nick was white..

isn't tony starks supposed to be black?

edit: n/m, that was war machine.
Yeah, they set that up for the next movie.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Nick Fury wasn't always white, yo. There's two Nick Fury's. And let's be honest, it wouldn't have been near as exciting seeing Gary Sinise playing the character.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I saw it last night, fucking lold when Ghostface was playing on the plane. Good movie, probably my favorite superhero flick that isn't Batman or Batman Begins.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
wow i had my doubts about going to see this but i guess if the majority says its good i should peep it..this board is chalk fulla haters and shit talkers so i guess its a good thing. hope yall aint just b.s.ing