IRC???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
MAN, YOU GOTTA KNOW 9TH QUADRANT JAPANESE TRIGONOMETRY TO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT......FIRST YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MATRIX TO READ THE CODE.....THEN ASK MORPHEUS OR NEO TO FIND THE FILES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.....THEN TAKE THE RED PILL AND DOWNLOAD THE INFO.......YOU WILL RECIEVE A PACKAGE,OPEN IT AND ANSWER THE PHONE....MORE DETAILS WILL FOLLOW

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
mustynutz said:
MAN, YOU GOTTA KNOW 9TH QUADRANT JAPANESE TRIGONOMETRY TO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT......FIRST YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE MATRIX TO READ THE CODE.....THEN ASK MORPHEUS OR NEO TO FIND THE FILES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.....THEN TAKE THE RED PILL AND DOWNLOAD THE INFO.......YOU WILL RECIEVE A PACKAGE,OPEN IT AND ANSWER THE PHONE....MORE DETAILS WILL FOLLOW
ya if you are retarded. IRC is easy to figure out.

Apr 25, 2002
Man, I feel mustynutz. The shit was kinda complicated to me at first too, but it's just like anything else. Once you know your way around, it's easy as fuck to get shit with the quickness. You can get just about anything on IRC if you know what you're doing.

Jun 27, 2002
yeah, in know yo just multiply the subdivider by the quotient on the 3rd tier, then the lowest common denominator is the location of the file, you just decode it and unzip it, download it and format it, then your done right?

somebody tried to show me how to use it, think i was too high cause it seemed like some real matrix shit...i aint no fuckin comp whiz n shit, for the everyday joe, this shit is complicated....

May 6, 2002
irc is not kazaa....irc stands for Internet Relay Chat...hence you will find chatrooms, if you find someone that will trade mp3s with you then good for you, #cali-rap will not provide you with mp3s whatsoever so dont show up in there askin how to get em, cuz you'll prob be kicked and banned, its a CHATROOM.