Introduce your fucking self.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2010
If anyone wants to talk shit, get to Oklahoma and back it up. If not, then you are a bitch. This place has a bunch of wannabe rappers and child molesters. Eww.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Siccness tip, not even for the MIR forum but just in general. If your reply is lagging repeatedly pressing the button will only result in double posts.

Feb 13, 2010
Stop talking shit, get to Oklahoma bitch.
Get the fuck off the forum already. Your not going to win this battle. He's going to have the last word. Just leave,you guys can't take an insult without crying about it. If you dish shit out you should take shit. This is the MAD INSANITY RECORDS forum,not the "Dont make fun of anyone forum".

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
How are you gonna get butt hurt on the forum made for sick fucks? Just reply with a somewhat creative insult or gtfo.

Mar 20, 2010
Get the fuck off the forum already. Your not going to win this battle. He's going to have the last word. Just leave,you guys can't take an insult without crying about it. If you dish shit out you should take shit. This is the MAD INSANITY RECORDS forum,not the "Dont make fun of anyone forum".
YOU know what dude you dont even have a child and if someone dissing your child i ain't gonna let it go like a bitch he ain't gonna have tha last words this ain't no internet beef any more he may think so but when i come around this nigga is gonna know that this ain't a fuckin joke you can diss me but if you diss my child the beef is gonna grow and when i see this nigga he will know this ain't a joke so laugh it up now i will catch you

Jan 25, 2008
Is that all being a juggalo makes me stupid? thats the most dumbest thing i have ever saw get the fuck outta here with that bull shit That is what I call a Biggot One who judges and/or despises others based on their physical apearance, descent, gender, personal beliefs or life style. So come up with something thats worth me replyin for