Introduce your fucking self.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2010
It's so funny when people get mad and they call a skinny person fat. Psht. Stop getting all butthurt.
what would I get butthurt about? Your insults fall about 30 yards short of making any sense at all. Annnd I can see that you're fat from your pictures, then again you're a juggaslut so I could tell you're fat with or without pics. I bet your kid wishes it was aborted.

Mar 20, 2010
what would I get butthurt about? Your insults fall about 30 yards short of making any sense at all. Annnd I can see that you're fat from your pictures, then again you're a juggaslut so I could tell you're fat with or without pics. I bet your kid wishes it was aborted.
Bitch don't talk shit if you can't back it up And don't talk shit on anyone cause you know you are a fuck up

Jul 17, 2010
Okay, you're just pissed cuz I wouldn't send a picture of my tits. I can take a picture and prove I'm not fat. Talk is cheap son. Your insults don't make sense because I'm only 100 pounds.. YOU must be insecure about your looks since you're too pussy to post up pictures of yourself.

Sep 27, 2008
Shut the fuck up man. You wanna talk shit? GET THE BALLS TO GET YOUR FUCKIN ASS OVER HERE AND TALK SHIT LIKE A FUCKIN MAN! Oh, wait, you can only talk shit over the internet.
^^^urr madddddd

Anyone can talk tough but bring yo fat ass down here to oklahoma elk city talk shit on my child but u know u can't back it up
so spend money gettin there to call you a bitch? ya ok if you want i could make a phone call and make you the stalker victim er sumtin

Okay, someone wants to start shit? Bring your ass over here and back your words up. If you can't back them up then you are just a bitch. Plain and simple. Come on motherfucker, talk is talk let's see you try to do something about it.

^^^^^urr madddd PART 2

I got 300$ that says you are a bitch so stick to the music choir big bitch
damn bitch you dont gotta bitch about bitchin cause bitches like to bitch about bitchin, bitch

But you are not invited
having a party doesn't mean sitting around the kitchen table drinkin a 3 liter of faygo "ninja" "whoop whoop"

Jul 15, 2010
Okay, you're just pissed cuz I wouldn't send a picture of my tits. I can take a picture and prove I'm not fat. Talk is cheap son. Your insults don't make sense because I'm only 100 pounds.. YOU must be insecure about your looks since you're too pussy to post up pictures of yourself.
100 pounds on one ass cheek? and u obviously haven't quite learned how this forum works. Random hate, random shit talk, etc etc. now post pics of your baby so I can wank to it.

Sep 27, 2008
h3ktik said:
Aye you lil don't be talkiin shit on my family fuck u and your family if i see you imma kill you im serious lil bitch where do u fuckin live lil bitch can't wait to see you u fake rapper lil bitch! i can show u up on anything bitch
^this is a private message sent to me

your soo cool and tough bro, im sooo scared your just too much fail to handle!

Mar 20, 2010
^^^urr madddddd

so spend money gettin there to call you a bitch? ya ok if you want i could make a phone call and make you the stalker victim er sumtin

^^^^^urr madddd PART 2

damn bitch you dont gotta bitch about bitchin cause bitches like to bitch about bitchin, bitch

having a party doesn't mean sitting around the kitchen table drinkin a 3 liter of faygo "ninja" "whoop whoop"
HAHAHA what a dumbass *okay?

Jul 17, 2010
^^^urr madddddd

^^^^^urr madddd PART 2

In other words, 300 dollars says that your fat ass won't get to Oklahoma and back up your words. That's what Hektik was saying, dumbass.

Jul 17, 2010
100 pounds on one ass cheek? and u obviously haven't quite learned how this forum works. Random hate, random shit talk, etc etc. now post pics of your baby so I can wank to it.
Shut up man, you're nothing but a failed abortion. That's probably why your mom was a fuckin crackwhore and why your father got your sisters knocked up. I feel sorry for your family, they have to claim a fuckin crack baby like yourself. Get your ass back to Arkansas. I feel sorry for your children cuz you probably like molesting them. Waste of sperm. Kill yourself and do everyone a favor. Also, if you think I'm fat, look at my pictures.. It's pretty obvious that I'm not.