Interesting Line @ Brainstorm 3.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
Don't know if you heard D-Sane, or even if you really care, but Byrdie was a judge and some MC named "Crazynut" or somethin said a line to the extent of "..ill punk this white boy like Byrdie did D Sane". Just thought you should know.

Battle was pretty dope. Finals are tonite.

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
My boy Bo Rat from Bolinas took it. And it was well deserved. White kid who freestyled every line and had the sickest comebacks. Bad Luk lost to him, but the crowd played a huge part in it. Towards the end some people booed him, then when he lost HELLA people booed the winner. I could tell he was pissed. Overall, I'm glad I got to see that cat. At prelims he had the sickest lines, impressed the hell outta me. He served this crack head.

Apr 20, 2003
Byrdie didnt really say anything and the guote was...."This white boys is about to get shook like Byrdie did to D Sane)at least they are still talkin ya know STREETLEVEL

Ryan

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
H Bomb is wack at battling in my opinion. He had one sick line and it was the reject from that movie Colors to that Nutcase dude. Every battle I see him in he's sayin some wack shit.

By the way there are 2 H Bombs I think. One used to be on roll call every night and this one that I'm talkin about is like 6'5 and enters all the battles. They sound NOTHING alike.

And yea Byrdie was real cool. He was throwin out shirts and he dropped one. Yours truly snatched it up and now I got a sick Brainstorm shirt.