INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Word any smart phone can be hacked and your location can be tracked and logged. Every strip club you go to, every time you meet up with shady people. Oh yeah they are logging it and waiting to use it against you in a court of law.

Also Android Phones come with spy and tracking code installed :)

Have a nice day :)

People are so smart standing in line to be 600 bucks to be spied on. Real smart frank you're gonna have one vagina for the rest of your life.
Strip clubs are not illegal.

....did your ex-wife track you & use it against you in divorce court or suffa?

Why are they using it against me in court? What is it I did to end up in court?

Are they still going to use it against me in court, ....if I never go back to court?

but what if I didnt stand in line, nor pay $600?

...my whole thing is, is I didn't pay for my phone technically, & I didn't go to court, what is it exactly they are going to use against me in court?

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Furthermore, what if my name is not Frank ....am I still going to only get one more vagina?

Why only one? If I am going to strip clubs, vagina should be plenty, right?

I would assume one who was in strip clubs could easily either pay for vagina, or pull one of the stripper hoes (who indeed have vaginas) thus giving me multiple vaginas to plunge.

#MIND BLOWN

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Strip clubs are not illegal.

....did your ex-wife track you & use it against you in divorce court or suffa?

Why are they using it against me in court? What is it I did to end up in court?

Are they still going to use it against me in court, ....if I never go back to court?

but what if I didnt stand in line, nor pay $600?

...my whole thing is, is I didn't pay for my phone technically, & I didn't go to court, what is it exactly they are going to use against me in court?
Furthermore, what if my name is not Frank ....am I still going to only get one more vagina?

Why only one? If I am going to strip clubs, vagina should be plenty, right?

I would assume one who was in strip clubs could easily either pay for vagina, or pull one of the stripper hoes (who indeed have vaginas) thus giving me multiple vaginas to plunge.

#MIND BLOWN
Now THAT, is some magikal wisdom you dropped Shea

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
inf_icon

usually post like once a week or so, thinking I might get more active on instagram and quit fucking with facebook

Fuck a facebook. I just keep mine to stay in touch with my poor friends without phones and to promote shit. IG is so much better imo. Plus I add everyone on facebook, ig I block the square

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Fuck a facebook. I just keep mine to stay in touch with my poor friends without phones and to promote shit. IG is so much better imo. Plus I add everyone on facebook, ig I block the square
Don't block me. I use facebook to promote shit. I'm only on IG every other 2 weeks because I reached my goal for 1,000 followers. Also I have over 3,000 photo posts. I don't want to get deleted by IG for having too many posts.