INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
cheeto @cheeto IG is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get
I haven't really IG'd in a minute but man I swear S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you ain't lyin'! One day it might be an ass with marker all over it. Then the next day its a grill out. Classic shit cheeto @cheeto

Fuck a smartphone thats the governments real RFID chip. They cant inject it in you? Well, they can put it in your pocket. lol
Word any smart phone can be hacked and your location can be tracked and logged. Every strip club you go to, every time you meet up with shady people. Oh yeah they are logging it and waiting to use it against you in a court of law.

Also Android Phones come with spy and tracking code installed :)

Have a nice day :)

People are so smart standing in line to be 600 bucks to be spied on. Real smart frank you're gonna have one vagina for the rest of your life.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Word any smart phone can be hacked and your location can be tracked and logged. Every strip club you go to, every time you meet up with shady people. Oh yeah they are logging it and waiting to use it against you in a court of law.

Also Android Phones come with spy and tracking code installed :)

Have a nice day :)

People are so smart standing in line to be 600 bucks to be spied on. Real smart frank you're gonna have one vagina for the rest of your life.

What?