INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ we did that lol

@MAC-11 if you dont remember we used that same link for like 3 hours

lesson: dont give no bitch your password on your IG that can change your email address to hers after that, even your girlfriend.

cuz they need your email to send info to and if she changes it then your pretty much fucked

IG's headquarters is on market in SF. go there and explain it since you cant get it done online

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2003
^^^^ yea gas, no doubt i remember, but i was seeing if maybe this time it'll work....

and yesssssssss ..... dont ever use the same password for every damn thing u got lol.... im not even gonna go go into what happened with my apple ID/ find my iphone app, but im sure u could imagine lol..... i was soooooo pissed and u know me and my experiences withthe law, but i was literally about to call 911 on her !!!! LOLOLOLOLO thank god apple care was able to help me out....

moral of the story - fuckkkkk scanlous , hurt feeling ass broads, holy shit , fuck em

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
emma @emma let's be IG friends!

LOL Mixxers posts are funny. I thought he was fucking around with that door review post. Then I was laughing at AP9 getting mad because mixxer was talking to Truth_Killa

Where did ap9 get mad at mixerr for that? That's hilarious.