INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
there's some bad ones on instagram. only fun thing about instagram is trying to be creative on my perverted comments on those sluts and sharing random shit for people following me like a picture of my toilet with special effects.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Whenever I read a reply like this about something modern, I picture it being said by a guy at home, sitting in front of a 1997 E-Machines computer, wearing Girbaud shuttle jeans and a Karl Kani t-shirt, with dirty ass Air Force 1's on.

Not all new shit sucks, and not all new shit is for "faggot 90's baby hipsters"....I'm a product of 1983, and Instagram is easily my favorite app on the iPhone.

Though, I must admit....Instagram does have it's fair share of those...there are also a plethora of bad bitches on it...which is one of the best parts about it IMO. It's like an EZ-Roo random thread...on my phone.
LMAO! you just painted the greatest picture ever.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah FUCK a smart phone....l they use that to track and monitor people...
i use a cheap phone..

best way to to buy prepaid phones under a fake name...
then just throw it away and burn the chip... when you're done with it..

rememeber the only way to destroy the chip in the phone is to burn it...
Terminator 2 taught us this...

but yeah fuck paying 600 to be inslaved lol....

You know they can still track them just as easy to dont you. anything thats on a network and bounces off a satlelite can be tracked

Feb 8, 2003
FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND COP CRUISERS GOT A SCANNER THAT CAN VERIFY LICENSE PLATES STATUS...
(EXPIRED TAGS,G-RIDES,WARRANTS,ETC)

WITHOUT THEM EVEN HAVING TO GLANCE THROUGH THE TRAFFIC

they been doing that across the us especially on east coast and midwest for years. thats whu if u one them muhfuckas that always stay wanted or with warrants u get your shit in a bitch or some family members name

Feb 8, 2003
Whenever I read a reply like this about something modern, I picture it being said by a guy at home, sitting in front of a 1997 E-Machines computer, wearing Girbaud shuttle jeans and a Karl Kani t-shirt, with dirty ass Air Force 1's on.

Not all new shit sucks, and not all new shit is for "faggot 90's baby hipsters"....I'm a product of 1983, and Instagram is easily my favorite app on the iPhone.

Though, I must admit....Instagram does have it's fair share of those...there are also a plethora of bad bitches on it...which is one of the best parts about it IMO. It's like an EZ-Roo random thread...on my phone.

I agree. I like instagram and yeah theres plenty of bad bitches on tehre i have hundreds and hundreds of bad bitches following me a few damn near naked.

Dec 4, 2006
good shit, this thread has me knowing who the fuck some of you are lol

lol cheeto that was lotion

i hope

>:[
i think i agree with instagram, you on timeout for posting sperm, bruh

lmao

ha ha @ you agreeing wit them.... but you know that shit was funny tho..

that nigga cheeto had a bitch licking nut from her own.... that pic had me dying ..hahaha

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i dunno how to mass allow people to follow me, or even get to the list to select people...someone help?