INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I use facebook and that's about it. IMO using twitter, instagram, tumblr, google+, etc. is not much different than having 5 telephones to be reached at. There is a single one that does it all people... chill out.

Jul 24, 2005
FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND COP CRUISERS GOT A SCANNER THAT CAN VERIFY LICENSE PLATES STATUS...
(EXPIRED TAGS,G-RIDES,WARRANTS,ETC)

WITHOUT THEM EVEN HAVING TO GLANCE THROUGH THE TRAFFIC
they have one of those scanners here in Baltimore that get mofo's with out car insurance & warrants I swear for this city to be almost bankrupt they are damn sure getting a lot of tax payer money with these scanners & red & speed light cameras

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
they have one of those scanners here in Baltimore that get mofo's with out car insurance & warrants I swear for this city to be almost bankrupt they are damn sure getting a lot of tax payer money with these scanners & red & speed light cameras
ITS GETTING REAL MAN.

Jul 24, 2005
hell yeah homie within the last month I got 320.00 dollars worth of speed light tickets I swear they are putting them damn cameras up everywhere here

Dec 9, 2005
instagram always seemed like some 90s baby faggot hipster shit to me. but i guess thats because most of the people i see using it are 90s baby faggot hipsters.
Whenever I read a reply like this about something modern, I picture it being said by a guy at home, sitting in front of a 1997 E-Machines computer, wearing Girbaud shuttle jeans and a Karl Kani t-shirt, with dirty ass Air Force 1's on.

Not all new shit sucks, and not all new shit is for "faggot 90's baby hipsters"....I'm a product of 1983, and Instagram is easily my favorite app on the iPhone.

Though, I must admit....Instagram does have it's fair share of those...there are also a plethora of bad bitches on it...which is one of the best parts about it IMO. It's like an EZ-Roo random thread...on my phone.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Whenever I read a reply like this about something modern, I picture it being said by a guy at home, sitting in front of a 1997 E-Machines computer, wearing Girbaud shuttle jeans and a Karl Kani t-shirt, with dirty ass Air Force 1's on.

Not all new shit sucks, and not all new shit is for "faggot 90's baby hipsters"....I'm a product of 1983, and Instagram is easily my favorite app on the iPhone.

Though, I must admit....Instagram does have it's fair share of those...there are also a plethora of bad bitches on it...which is one of the best parts about it IMO. It's like an EZ-Roo random thread...on my phone.
im not saying every single person that uses it is a hipster faggot, but everyone i know that use it are either hipster faggots or are bandwagon riding people that do whatever is suppose to be cool at the time.

Dec 9, 2005
im not saying every single person that uses it is a hipster faggot, but everyone i know that use it are either hipster faggots or are bandwagon riding people that do whatever is suppose to be cool at the time.
Naw, I knew exactly what you meant breh! Trust me, there are a gang of hipster homos on there too!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
They banned me for 6 months my shit was hella crackin now I gotta start all over again

Follow me "Elgordobastardo"

And damn androids got it now? It's bout to b sum shitty quality ass pictures from metros lol