INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I post on occassion Defy @Defy 510

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
follow me im the nig on instagram right now

swag is past 100%

if you wanna see some dope pictures of the hood, some ill shots of the bay and a bunch of syrup and kush and other drugs (just my life tho..) add me

gas01

i go alot of places and take pictures most people wont

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Fuck an Iphone.....Droid MOB! lol
i went on a android phone to use instagram (was teachin my girl how to use instagram) and yall shit is weak. im just being real. its way doper on iphone, im guessing instagram is still beta for you android people. they make yall crop every photo you take lololol

so in this case you cant really say fuck an iphone...cuz yall instagram app aint even tight lol everyone on android takes butt pictures so far..but ill give yall a month or two to get the hang of it

im glad i can fuck with the android cats on it now tho. but yeah most android users are hating because the app is trash in comparison to the iphone version its the same minus the crop, they make yall crop everytihng...including a live shot picture...how they gonna ask you to crop some shit you just took..thats wild....i be like driving and taking shots no time to crop nothin

you know iphone is iller when the coolest thing to happen to android was being able to use a iphone only app hahahaha yall happy as shit..i got like 50 android followers in two days

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
AND FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...THEY CAN SUBPOENA YOUR PHONE RECORDS WITHOUT YOU EVER KNOWING.
this thought plays out in my head every night i lay it on a pillow to sleep

smh, were slowly moving into an age where nothing will remain secret