inspired by the kids vacation thread. what are your earliest memories?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
while we are on the subjects of reminiscing on old pics and remembering kids vacations. i was wondering what are your earliest memories or how far back can you remember?

i went through a couple on x-loc's post but one funny one is when my dad had a job on an island off the coast. he would have to stay 3 months on the island for his job then come home but while he was gone he would call my mom and if they hung up without me talking with him i would cry my ass off then try to call him back on a rotary phone not knowing about phone numbers or what i'm doing.

i didn't even know how to talk that was how young i was i just wanted to hear my dads voice and listen to him talk to me.

so my mom had to call him back and say i was crying and wanted to talk to you then after he said what he got to say i was happy and stopped crying.

oh and we got kicked off that island after two visits cause we burned my dads warehouse down playing with fireworks the day after 4th of july with old unused or half used sparklers we found at the lil show they had. luckily they didn't make my dad pay that shit was crazy.

i can pin point my earliest memory to 3 years old cause i remember taking a pic on my 3rd birthday and moving furniture around just to take pics with my fam and this lil clown cake i got with 3 candles.

so yea those are my earliest memories can you remember yours?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
: yeah um...nevermind that.
:deletes:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

prolly seeing a bitch jump in the pool and start swimming. and that shit enraged me cuz im not one to let a bitch upstage me so i jumped in the pool, not knowing how to swim and apparently figured it out

neither one of my parents will let that story go
i think i was 4 or some shit

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
My earliest memories get all mixed up I have a horrible memory and can't remember much. I do remember arguing with these two twin girls over who is taller boys or girls. Clearly, boys were taller because I was taller then both of them. Then some monstrous girl comes into the conversation towering over me and all three of them started in about how much better girls were to boys. I hit one of them, and they cried. "whose better now bitch"

I found out later the tall monstrous girl was actually a year older then us all.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I remember moving out of my first house when I was 2. I can't tell you anything else from when I was 2, but I remember moving out of the house. I remember the real estate agent coming over and walking through the side gate, and I remember the shape of the pool.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
2,3,AND 4 YEARS OLD??? WTF, I CANT REMEMBER ANY THING PAST THIRD GRADE, WHTEVER AGE THAT WAS...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I remember i was 8 years old. me, my dad, and my brother were in toys r u s. Now keep in mind my dad knows fluent spanish. So these 2 mexican ladies saw me and my brother and they said in spanish we looked like monkeys. my dad storms into they aisle, and says no you look like lil monkeys dumbass in spanish. man they was so shook! lol
cool story

Apr 23, 2006
when i was hella little i dont remember how old but i used to go visit my cousins and they were all girls and i have 3 sisters so it was always hella girls

well one day they we were playin "vacation" where we were gunna sit in the car and pretend like we were drivin to disney land i sat in the driver seat because i was the only guy and i was the "dad"

so im up there fuckin around pretending to drive just flippin shit and moving shit and all of the sudden the car starts to roll backwards down the hill and it crashed through some guys fence

so we all run back to the house and go upstairs and pretend like we were sleeping

about a half hour later my mom and aunt come upstairs talking about the cops are outside is there anything we want to tell them

we tryed to play it off like umm no we were just sleeping ... never told the truth lol but of course they knew and whooped that ass regardless

ill always remember that shit lol

edit: TL;DR crashed my moms car into a fence

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I remember being 3-4 living in San Diego in military apartments. I can remember a few things from out there like going to a Padres game, and everyone chanting for Tony Gwynn.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i remember having my unc smear ketchup on my face when i was 2 years old in Las Vegas, he used the entire bottle and i got pissed so i yelled at him "dun finnish et" and it came out silly soundin, and now when family that knows the story sees me, they always say "dun finnish et"

i also remember gettin lost at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds when i was 5, turning 6, i decided to stop and watch kids riding the donkeys and i wanted to, while i stood there my groupjust walked away from me, when i realized my mom had left wit my cousins (they were lookin for me) i took off wandering, i ended up findin a cop, i managed to explain i was lost and what kinda shirt my mom was wearing, and he walked me around til we found her

after my coma, i forgot pretty much everything, my child hood memories are alot less then before the coma, im suprised i remember the shit i do

Dec 4, 2004
man my earliest memory is being in my bed, my brother and me shared a bunk bed and i slept in the bottom one. well it was already night time and my bottle fell off the bed. there was this lil divider blocking the bed so i wouldnt fall off it. i just remember hanging my arm over it trying to reach the bottle and I did that for a while till my armpit hurt... my parents were fast asleep in their bed, in the same room. cant believe I remember this far back.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I remember going to the 84 super bowl between the dolphins and the 49 ers at Stanford stadium...my cousin played on the dolphins so we got jug on the tickets...I remember all the mascots marching around the field..and hella balloons being released in the air during pre game....I also remember my grandparents auntie and parents taking my grandparents camper to get there...I was 3 at the time...

Feb 14, 2004
I can remember a few things from when I was 3 years old. I remember trying to ride a bike with black 5 star rims. I remember getting some road warriors toys for xmas.

Aug 24, 2003
running away when i was 3, taking my 2 yr old sister in tow

we went to the store three blocks away and a cop was in there, he took us to the fire station. i ate part of one of the fire crews sandwich. i had to wait about three hours before my mom woke up and found us