INNERSTATE IKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
DENVER'S INNERSTATE IKE A TIGHT ASS RAPPER COMIN' FROM THAT MONTBELLO AKA THE BELLSIDE, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM FROM HIM. NAME A FEW SONGS FOR THE ONE'S THAT AIN'T HIP TO HIS MUSIC.

SWEETLADY....REAL SMOOTH
WE FALL DOWN
BELLSIDE MONEY GANG
MOOLAH FRIDAY
BILL COSBY...."J.E.L.L.O"...MONTBELLO SLANG FOR JEALOUS ASS NIGGAZ.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
He was shot and our homie Cac (Lil Cac) was killed as they were ambushed at a stop light. He's in a wheelchair, but he was temporarily paralyzed. He's actually able to move his legs now. He's re-learning how to walk and strengthening is body as we speak, so he still uses his automated wheel chair for now. That incident only made him hungrier, which is why he's on top of the Denver Rap scene. Thats bro right there. Make sure that you support his movement and the rest of our local Colorado rappers. We got that heat for ya!

Apr 4, 2011
He was shot and our homie Cac (Lil Cac) was killed as they were ambushed at a stop light. He's in a wheelchair, but he was temporarily paralyzed. He's actually able to move his legs now. He's re-learning how to walk and strengthening is body as we speak, so he still uses his automated wheel chair for now. That incident only made him hungrier, which is why he's on top of the Denver Rap scene. Thats bro right there. Make sure that you support his movement and the rest of our local Colorado rappers. We got that heat for ya!
Fo sho my nig that's good to hear that he'll be back on his feet because I'm from Memphis and I'm feeling that niggas music. Anyway you can help me get a copy of that Jay-Z of the Blacktop?

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
much luv to my young homie Ike. dude is solid and he's a grinder. I got em on a couple of my new albums. im bangin dat new "Peanuts 2 an Elephant" cd in the ride now

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i need to hear some more ike. been listening more and more to colorado shit since i found out about hawkman.

@sincere what's up with hawkman? last i heard he was locked up. is he gettin out soon & any plans to release new/unheard music?