Information on Icy Roc track (ft Tech N9ne)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
I'd like to take this opportunity to say, fuck you Swick. If i could change my name to F-SWICK, i probably would.

How the fuck does this cat just sit here on all of this one-of Tech and Tech related shit for a fucking decade?

Swickthefaggot said:
Excuse me while i have all this completely underground one-of tracks/cd's and i wont take the 30 minutes to share with you all
Fuck you.

And dude above me, i'm pretty sure Tech doesn't own the rights to that song any more. Icy wouldn't be to happy though.

Sep 24, 2002
wow old as fuck thread. this is way old. i put this on one of the 3 tech bootlegs i did in 2004 (I THINK) but i downloaded this thinking it was new to me ha. but swick did hook me up with a SHIT load of midwest music years ago on his ftp till i lost it all and asked him to hook me up again and he went shady on me ha

Nov 6, 2005
If the track brings the artist revenue at that moment we tend to not allow it. Now if Icy Rock swoops in, this thread will be gone.