Information on Icy Roc track (ft Tech N9ne)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
I'm pretty sure this is looooooooooong over due, since this track originally surfaced in like early 2004, but I don't care. I'm sure that most of you have a track that you think is called "Talkbox", by Icy Roc that features Tech N9ne (and according to the original thead, even Kutt Calhoun). This post is just to clarify where that track came from, who it actually features and what it's actually called.

Here is the original thread about this track:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=105334&highlight=Icy+Roc+Talkbox

A link to the track in case someone out there is completely lost...
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9BC3CFE90DD54611

I got an e-mail from IcyRoc about this track and here is what it said:

"ITS CALLED WHAT WE FLOWIN FO... FEATURING MR. CET AND TECH AND ME ON TALKBOX.... DONE IN THE 90'S IN MY UPSTAIRS BEDROOM... THAT VERSION IS A REMIX I WAS FUCKING WITH... I ONLY PRINTED IT ON ONE CASSETTE AND IT GOT LIFTED FROM MY HOUSE... LOL...."

So there you go, and now you know.
The discography has been updated accordingly.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
JayDubb got this without my permission off my server. I had it on there by accident. So I blame him for the leak...even after he promised he wouldnt give it to anyone. I got the tape from somone who knows the theif of the tape haha. So everyone thank JayDubb for having no loyalty enabling you all to have the track....and I guess thank the thief that stole it from Roc. and thank me for being a dumbass having it on my FTP. byebye

Sep 26, 2002
yeah but... even if you take any hiss out you still get the quality that C-cassette heads give you. and the type of "compression" that cassettes give you...

wait, it was recorded through a mic?
lol

Nov 21, 2005
is this gonna be like the new "demons" now?

anway, I'd like to give it a listen, too
no.. this is a track that got jacked from icy roc. its a really great song. if anyone out there has, if you could please post it to megaupload/rapidshare/etc. we can work out a trade or somethin just shoot me a pm