INFORMATION FROM A PHONE NUMBER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
There was this one Caller ID thing that tracks shit down like FBI tracking systems, and you could tell exactly where it was. It's expensive, I'll ask around. Or you can go to radio shack and ask, doubt they'll have it though.

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
You can go to zabasearch.com and find where people live. It shows a person current and previous addresses.

I zaba'd myself and I'm lightweight papranoid now. It showed all of my addresses for the last 10 years. AHHHHHHHH!

Feb 1, 2006
MissLady said:
You can go to zabasearch.com and find where people live. It shows a person current and previous addresses.

I zaba'd myself and I'm lightweight papranoid now. It showed all of my addresses for the last 10 years. AHHHHHHHH!
WHAT THE FUCK!! I just found hella shit on myself...I did just did a backround check and everything...fuck that site you could find hella shit on people.

Feb 1, 2006
that shit's hella creepy I just found a fucking relative I never knew existed...it showed a few of my old addresses & phone numbers and shit..if I wasnt a pothead Id be paranoid...