Indy/Foreign wrestling

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
According to PWInsider.com, WWE has signed Prince Devitt and he will report to developmental in Orlando once his visa goes through.

Are you fucking kidding me??? Devitt is close to 33, one of the biggest star in Japan and they send him to fucking NXT ?

May 24, 2002
Everyone goes to NXT because they want people to get used to working WWE style. When KENTA arrives he will be going to NXT where he will promptly kick the whole NXT roster in the face.

Nov 24, 2003
I bet they will spend 16 months in developmental and then they will be realese like Chris Hero...

And in a very strange turn of events, Cedric Alexander has been pulled from War of the Worlds due to "injuries" at Global Wars. So i guess it would be Styles vs. Okada vs. Elgin

May 24, 2002
Gave no fucks about BOSJ this year. I think in general NJPW has booked themselves into a corner and don't know what to do. Jado and Gedo had two really solid years of good booking now they just turned everything into shit.

May 24, 2002
2014 has been very boring for NJPW and has made little sense. Watch from like 2010-2013.

Booking IC title as main events.

Having Tanahashi no longer fight for the belt and main event talent roster is so small the they can't have fresh matches anymore.

Giving AJ the belt. Who the fans could give a shit less about and having every match be full of run ins because you have no fucking idea what to do.

Feb 12, 2012
Their main event roster is expanding Bad Luck Fale is in my opinion the most improved wrestler in the game this year and I can see him beating Nakamura for the IC title, I can also see Ricochet getting into the main event scene similar to Prince Devitt last year.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
haven't really watched any Japanese wrestling for like 10 years. Just recently started watching some shit on Daily Motion, really like the Bullet Club stable. Karl Anderson and the Young Bucks are dope. Liking Doc Gallows in NJPW way more than what he got stuck with doing in WWE and TNA. I like what I see from Tama Tonga and Bad Luck Fale also.

After watching some of Prince Devitt's work from the last couple of years recently, now I wish he didn't sign with WWE. I wonder what kind of retarded generic name he's gonna get down in NXT. He'll probably get some kind of stereotypical Irish gimmick with shamrocks on his tights and get paired with Hornswoggle eventually.

Dig the fuck out of Bullet Club's theme musics also.