Indigo Prophecy/Dreamfall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
I've been gettin into more adventure games as of late, decided to get started wtih Indigo Prophecy/Farenheit and just started Dreamfall the Longest Journey. Looking for more immersive games like this. Somewhat newer (At least beyond Kings Quest... lol). Anyone got any suggestions? Been thinking of revisiting Vampire; The Masquerade, as I never finished it the first time. Anyone got any suggestions?

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I got really into that game too, it's awsome.. I wish there were more creative-story games like this one out there.. I havn't really played any others like it before so i can't really help you.. But i guess the same developers (Quanticx Dream) are makeing a new game for 2010 that's suppose to be a lot like Indigo Prophecy's it's called Heavy Rain.. A lot of people are refering to it as Indigo Prophecy 2, idk if the stories are gonna be related but it's gonna play out pretty much the same way but with a new story, updated graphics, and updated mechanics.. I'am defiantly coppin :D

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
there's a game called heavy rain coming out on the ps3 soon, check ign.com for details

Nov 14, 2002
Indigo Prophecy
Indigo Prophecy is one of the most interesting games I ever played. The part where you're the kid on the base is the most annoying shit I've ever played, but besides that the story and direction of that game was a lot of fun to me. I'm debating whether or not to buy a PS3 because I want to play Heavy Rain, which is looking incredible.