in the midst of the hyphy movement,FRISCO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

igodummy said:
hahah yea aight

the gayest city in the world is to "hard body" hahhahaha u funny nigga
yall niggas a big ass city and oakland half the size and we allways got the most murders in the bay
everytime u put on the news its allways oakland shit
so hyphy aint got nuthin to do with how "hard" yo city is
I wanted to say something like that (Though not as harsh, lol) but I didn't wanna start no shit.

Feb 4, 2004
@ i go dummy you act like hella folks gettin killed is dope..regardless tho yer from the town so of course you think yall are the hardest dudes on the planet but dont play like there aint hella homicides in frisco and spots just as ghetto as anywhere in the east

D

DaSlimReaper

tonymontana925 said:
regardless tho yer from the town so of course you think yall are the hardest dudes on the planet but dont play like there aint hella homicides in frisco and spots just as ghetto as anywhere in the east

Not takin up for him, but wouldn't you say that goes both ways? A lot of niggas on here kick subliminal shit towards Oakland. Don't act like it isn't happening. A lot of niggas on here actin like they city is just hard as fuck.

D

DaSlimReaper

tonymontana925 said:
what that people killin each other is coo? fuck no once you have a few people close to you get murdered its no longer coo
Naw, that niggas in their town (Frisco) act as if their city is just the hardest thing since steel alloy. On here at least.

Feb 4, 2004
^i feel you everyone rep where there from tho so you gotta respect that but at the same time its ddues on the siccness make this so called conflict up aint none of these rappers hatin on each other theyre networkin

May 13, 2005
man u niggaz typin all this fuck frisco shit is can its the same struggle oakland go thru go to yahoo and type in Big Block or West Mob. niggas been on news hp is as hard as west,east and north oakland!

Apr 1, 2005
Anyone who hates on frisco is a fuckin retard. Besides, where we all live is titled the SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, so fuckin deal with the fact that its the the biggest city in the bay in terms of big city livin. San jose might have more people in it but it is a fuckin weak ass city. And all that oakland has got is a bunch of fuckin crime, and that aint shit to be proud of.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I love how 15 year old kids hang out on the net and tell people how hard they are, when they got like a 1000 posts in 3 months. Your just huggin the block huh, get the fuck outta here. Probably really lives like in Danville or some shit

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Iono why any body talks shit, on the net
E-thugs for real though.
I might be young but fuck all that fuck frisco shit and all the other hating shit.
...Lol ya'll are pre-schoolers, "im a beat yo ass nigga!", "fuck you frisco".
LMAO all you hatin' ass niggaz can suck it slowly