in the midst of the hyphy movement,FRISCO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
STAY SHITTIN ON TRACKS.Am I wrong tho? I'm glad that The City aint really jumped on the hype but when they do spit on hyphy type beats they killin it like that new Mess and Guce? shiiiet,that shit go hard man and Bailey,Big Rich and folks like Mr. Kee is keepin that Sco flow out there real big like it should be.Fillmoe is def reppin but we need more folks to come out with albums cuz Frisco is so diverse and I know there's more spitters in other parts of the City.Much love to every other area code but I'm waitin for Frisco to get its shine.

oh and so far,imo Frisco rappers is soundin the best over them E-A-Ski beats so far.I'd like to hear Bedrock,Sean T,maybe even Amp Live lace the City with some beats too.

EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAY haha :devious:

Apr 22, 2005
a.k.a said:
Fuck Frisco, gay ass city. Everybody on here from Frisco seems hella big headed and keep comparin Frisco to the rest of the Bay. "Frisco ain't on that hype", "We Flow Better". Fuck Frisco, okay. Niggas is bitter haters over there dawg, I can't even post in these forums anymore, i'm starting to get mad. Yet another Frisco thread comparing styles, this thread is about as gay as San Francisco. I quit, fuck siccness, bann me or something, I can't be around all of these fags. And I ain't talkin about you personally but you Frisco niggas on this website are gay. I'm gone though.. Fuck this site.

lol you on some undercover hater shit.shit is destrimental to your health.step back and read past the title of my thread.Did I say Frisco was better than everybody else point blank period to the tenth power no take backs times infinity nigga? no and I aint notice hella Frisco threads here so I decided to make one.ONE.you actin like we ever get any real recognition when ever the Bay makes noise anyway.I know you said all that wasnt exactly directed at me but in a way,it is.Almost every other subject here is an Oakland,Vallejo thread off top even tho it wont say it,its the artists thats reppin those towns that stay gettin love on this site so I just made one for my City.I'm just feelin all the new shit to come from here.Thats all.Now theres finna be helllllllla Frisco,no Oakland,no Vallejo beef in here lol damn.You shoulda just started a whole new thread and vented in there,feel me?

Jun 10, 2005
free d/l right here if you want some sfc music. infamous j. davinci - the street release (appearances by big rich, bailey, ya boy, and more)

http://www.west coast rydaz.com/media/mixtapes/infamous_j_davinci-street_release_(west coast rydaz).zip

Nov 4, 2005
well u kno someone has to be the hyphy alternative
ay i wud love for some one to come to fillmoe or the mission district or the potrero hill or the point or lake view and call any city boy a fag
c how fast u dont exist no more

Nov 1, 2005
Frisco is tite becuz they fucks wit that Hyphy shit, but ain't all up on it...Hyphy is all good, but at least Frisco rappers, in general, have more variety of sound...