In the bay...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
and ya know what? It's not as fun as I remember it...I'm going to be bored, and alone, all day tomorrow.....whos down to kick ittttttt?

<333

Mac Teh Daddy<3

Jul 4, 2007
visiting my moms...Me and Mars are supposed to kick it sometime tomorrow, or monday. But im hella fucking bored right now..I'm in Oakley, (by antioch) and its fucking gay. ANY1 LIVE NEAR HERE!?

shoot me...

Apr 25, 2002
Go to Mountain Mikes by Raley's and play Street Fighter II. That's what I used to do every single day.

Or you could go hang out in front of Centr-O-Mart or Yogurt Island or go visit Frank the Faggot at Jack in the Crack.

Jul 4, 2007
OMG! YOGURT ISLAND! I USED TO GO THERE AFTER SCHOOL AND BEG FOR SAMPLES....bomb ass ice cream.....and centro mart with their fuckin 4 for a dollar suckers...YEAUH

haha...ahh..its fuckin raining now...someone come SEE ME! fuck...

Jul 4, 2007
honestly....I dont even remember. I was like 9 or 10...haha....I do remember that bridge that leads to vintage elementry...I was roller skatin down that shit one time, and ate shit....big ass scar on my knee from that shit...Also...does anyone know a Larry Czelsnick? i dont know if thats how u spell his last name, but it sounds like "sellznick" haha

So i dont know if im actually in oakley.....would my location be considered oakley or brentwood? Im offa Laurel and highway 4...in the new houses...

Jul 4, 2007
naw...i lived off of Fontes Way...

I went to vintage parkway for schoolbut cousin lives over by vintage parkway tho.....so help me out here buddy...is Laurel and Highway 4 brentwood or oakley??

Jul 4, 2007
awww poor thing! Today was hellllla lame...nobody came to see me...SO i guess I'm going to have to resort to going to visit my cousin...this night is going to be about two drunkin gay men, taking pictures of eachothers assholes....sick fucks..

Jul 4, 2007
im about to go to Kohls or something tho...I need a new jacket...What kinda clothing places are here? I looked up shit on the net, but nothing seems to be poppin up...