In The Bay Wit L-R-G hook ups?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
Man I'm in my mid twenties...And you aint living with moms no mo...flossing clothes thats overpriced and thats gonna be out of style within 6 months is last of your priorties...but thats jus grown folks talk...im still trying to figure out why folks is wearing them neon colored hoodies...oh well..

May 16, 2002
realm510 said:
Man I'm in my mid twenties...And you aint living with moms no mo...flossing clothes thats overpriced and thats gonna be out of style within 6 months is last of your priorties...but thats jus grown folks talk...im still trying to figure out why folks is wearing them neon colored hoodies...oh well..
That's real spit. For real tho who cares if it's a bootleg? No one is going to ask you if it's real. Only the haters. My boy wears fake Jordans all the time. As long as you look fly is all that matters.

Feb 12, 2006
mac_luv said:
That's real spit. For real tho who cares if it's a bootleg? No one is going to ask you if it's real. Only the haters. My boy wears fake Jordans all the time. As long as you look fly is all that matters.
gotta disagree, because i buy real jordans, and i hate it when people ask me if my shoes are fake or not, which is bullshit, because nowadays who the fuck knows or not, i seen 4 people in one mall in sacramento wearin those cool grey retro jordan 3's in one day. how is 4 of the 10,000 or whatever walkin around in one mall like that, come on folks, so i stick to my air max game

Jan 11, 2006
vinylfiend said:
yea to me it is also, my homie already got two and I aint feeling them anyway. But Id rather see someone cash out to get the real shit than to support the bootlegers.
lol it ain't like music where bootleggers is hurting individual artists, all it does is take sum money from lrg

Oct 21, 2006
707Dizz707 said:
gotta disagree, because i buy real jordans, and i hate it when people ask me if my shoes are fake or not, which is bullshit, because nowadays who the fuck knows or not, i seen 4 people in one mall in sacramento wearin those cool grey retro jordan 3's in one day. how is 4 of the 10,000 or whatever walkin around in one mall like that, come on folks, so i stick to my air max game
that's why i dont wear Js. its too many people wearing em.

realm510 said:
what does that have to do with peacoats?

May 17, 2002
DEAD SERIOUS hoodies are played....all of the ones that are out now are FAKE. there sholdn't be any real ones in stores. they were released last yr 1 wk of NOV. i got mines still dont even wear em anymore.