In The Bay Wit L-R-G hook ups?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
i don't like those dead serious ones but i asked a few of my associates of how they got them and they all mentioned middle eastern dudes. i'm pretty sure they're the real thing too..

May 19, 2006
The Visualizer said:
Everyone claims they got the hookup...

I think it was in Barbershop 2 where Ice Cube said the one's that dress the flyest are usually the one's that are the most broke.
Truest quote ever

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
most of the dead serious out there on the market right now are fake but pretty good quality. there is no 'lrg hookup' unless you own a clothing store. but if you are looking for bootleg dead serious hoodys u can get them anywhere, dont need a hook up for it.

Dec 17, 2005
Funny story I was at the smoke shop, one in richmond off of San Pablo Avenue and this dude was looking at one of those dead serious hoodies. He was kinda mangley looking and the guy working at the store was like "this sweater is real good for you because you can zip it up all the way over your face!" and he said it with a middle eastern accent and it sounded as though he was implying that dude was ugly. I was fucking rolling!!

Feb 23, 2006
City Situation said:
where'd u get urs? i wanna get one
i pretty much wear my brothers....fits me perfect and it looks clean....
keeps me worm....%100 wool

try over on market...like oxford street....those stores around there
he got it for like $80

Apr 18, 2005
City Situation said:
where'd u get urs? i wanna get one
You can get one almost anywhere. I got mine at Macys for over 200$ but I'm bout my peacoats. I aint tryna wear no fuckin' thin sweatshirts outta fashion instead of keeping me warm. It gets cold as a muthafucka in the winter over here.

By the way, I cant believe this thread hasnt been moved yet.