IN STORES NOW.... MESSY MARV AND BERNER.. BLOW- BLOCKS AND BOAT DOCKS.. FEEDBACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2006
I copped the album in downtown SF, then I went to Blondie's and stuffed my face with 2 pizza slices. I got slap in the trunk (competition sh*t) so the album sounds real good with clean flows and beats that make my mirror shake.

Apr 3, 2010
Wait, jonestown sold under 178 copies, thats terrible.

Hey bern i was wondering, how much money do you make off each album sold? I am always curious as to how much independent artists are making.

Dec 21, 2006
Wait, jonestown sold under 178 copies, thats terrible.

Hey bern i was wondering, how much money do you make off each album sold? I am always curious as to how much independent artists are making.
hey bern iwas wondering, if u prefer boxers over briefs??? come on dogg.. don't be asking stupid questions like that...just know its enough to keep a nigga eating good and its obvious because he keeps dropping album after album which means he is doing something right...just know its within the 7 to 10 dollar range dependin on who he is going through...

Apr 3, 2010
Why is it stupid? Bay artists drop like 8 albums a year and they each probably sell a couple thousand. So thats a lot of work for not much money if they pull any less than like $8 per unit

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why is it stupid? Bay artists drop like 8 albums a year and they each probably sell a couple thousand. So thats a lot of work for not much money if they pull any less than like $8 per unit
6.25 a cd plus my itunes.. i get 70 cents a song. the last blow did around 12 thousand so far..about 75 thousand just off that, dont forget i dropped drought season 2, weekend at bernies and traffic last year as well, also show money and verse money is a big part of independent artist income...if u no what ur doing it can be a pretty good situation