In reguards to TOURNAMENT/JUDGES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
No disrespect to anyone. Smurf set this shit up real well. But it seemed like he picked the judges a lil too fast. I didn't wanna voice my concern over the judges because i didn't wanna get 'em mad at me before the tourny even started.

Before you all go sayin shit like "...he's just sore" or "...he's afraid he's gonna lose the tourny"...lemme tell you it ain't like that. But Tim C doesn't know how to be impartial when it comes to judgin. Talkin shit on my verse, and talkin shit on DJ Hex.

The only post i've seen by a female judge has been unintelligent and without any backing. I apologize if this is going to condemn me for the future of the tournament, but I think this must be voiced before it goes too far.

I've previously had Vamps as a judge and he did a damn good job. And there's lots of people on this board who are able to make completely fair and biased decisions. It shouldn't be hard to find them. So i vote to shake shit up with new judges. And if my idea gets cut down, fine. May the best man win.

Its all love.
Peace

Apr 25, 2002
i didnt talk shit.. i said 'you prewrote.. weak.'

-you are the one starting shit
-you are the one going against the rules i learned about battles (dont prewrite)
-you are the one bitching.. i didnt say shit to Hex, i voted against him and he got mad.

sorry, i dotn like his shit.. i was picked as a judge probably b/c i have been in hella battles on this site and others, and i know how to judge shit. im not unfair at all, if you spit tite shit, you get votes. period. cut the shit, the tourny has started, if me voting against your pal is really that big a deal to you, ill stop judging. all the votes will just be "i thought it was dope."

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Your overconfidence will be your downfall. Ur making some quick enemies. And this wasn't just about you. I saw me, Hex, and Law, and Juan all get pissed at the judges. That's a large portion of the tournament.

You think u can be fair? I don't think so. But that's not up to me to decide. I'm keep it real. I disagree with the judges, so i spoke on it. Now who's the one gettin sore?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If anyone judged, it could get personal. Some battles would have 500 votes, some would have two votes. Friends would vote for friends, and enemies against enemies. Its a smart decision to have a few judges. When i did it, i made them all anonymous. And i screened them.

Apr 25, 2002
lol.. you are an idiot. not much more to say than that. i didnt vote for your friend, i called you out on prewriting, and I am unfair? i agree what you said about the other judges, but leave my name the fuck out your mouth, since i am giving out REAL votes.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Hey, the last battle Hex was in, i didn't vote for him either. It isn't a friend issue. Its the fact that you and him, and you and me, are getting into personal beef. That simply SHOULDN'T HAPPEN. But you need to have the last word. I'll give it to you. But i'ma keep your name in my mouth.

TIM C!

Apr 25, 2002
I agree with that 100%

@Smurf - I understand why you chose to pick outside judges but not just anyone will make a good judge. I think these judges are basing their descision on their own opinions.

When judging a contest you shouldnt just vote on whether it pleased you or not.

Apr 25, 2002
MAN FUCK ALL THIS FUCKIN BULL SHIT...WHAT THA FUCK? IZ THIS FUCKIN BATTLING OR FUCKIN A LIST OF COMPLAINTZ...PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE N SHIT. AZ FAR AZ ME...YEAH IM PISSED BOUT THA JUDGES...FOR THA FACT THAT THIS BITCH IZ STATIN THA SAME REPLY TO EVERY FUCKIN RHYME...BUT WHAT THA FUCK AM I GONNA DO ABOUT IT? IMA FUCKIN LEAVE BECAUZE OF THA WHINING BEFORE THA JUDGING...THA ONLY JUDGE THAT I SEEN SO FAR THATZ DECENT IZ TIM C...YOU CANT SAY IM DICK RIDIN CUZ HE SAID SHIT BOUT MY RHYMEZ TOO...BUT HIZ INPUT MAKEZ SENSE...LIKE...WHAT THA FUCK IZ THIS PREWRITING BULL SHIT??? THAT AINT SHIT...AND HEX...WHO THA FUCK YOU WRITIN TO? YOU BATTLING OR MAKIN A FLOW?...IF I WUZ A JUDGE ID CALL THA SAME SHIT OUT AND YOU KNOW YOU WOULD TOO...SO QUIT THA WHINING OR JUST QUIT...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My shit wasn't prewritten and i'll have words with anyone that says otherwise. That's the whole thing that's got me heated.

I could have stayed at work thinkin about what to write and then gone home and typed it up, tweaked it out, done all that shit.

I used a pencil instead of a keyboard, wrote my shit straight off the dome in 15 minutes, and didn't change a damn thing. I typed it up just like how i wrote it. And none of ya'll woulda known i even did that except for the fact that i told ya'll.

I'm not whining. HOGG said if any of us had a problem about judges, he would have expected us to say something.

So i said something.

A

All Out HOGG

I haven't read any of the replies to this post yet...

But this is what i have to say...Im open to the change if enough people are in favor of it...

The reason i went the method i did is becuase it rids the contest's outcome of a few problems [Haven your homies vote, Registering several names to vote for yaself & Beef votes]

About the Judges...

SnikoDawg...Moderates his own rap forum aswell as is constantly battleing...I know he has decent taiste in battles & knows how to be fair...

GhettoBootyBabe...Bumps alot of the artist...That most of you do...[KVE, WOODIE, DRAWMUH]...She's opinionative & fair

HottCarolinaBabe...Same as above...Has a good taiste in music...Has a very variable opinion & also add's a female aspect...

TIM C...Siccness local...Familiar with everyone...

& To those who had something to say about it...Theres nothing wrong with prewritten...The only rule was no recycleing...Infact i rather have the contestants take a few extra minutes & think about what they say before they post thier verse...

A

All Out HOGG

EDIT...

Okay ive read the rest of the replies...

& Ima put this out on the table...

IF ANYONE HAS A SUGGESTION TO WHO THEY WOULD LIKE TO SEE AS A JUDGE INSTEAD OF THE CURRENT ONE'S LETT ME KNOW...& IM WILLING TO MAKE THE EXCHANGE...SIMPLE AS THAT...

P.S....Thanks Stealth for stateing your opinion

A

All Out HOGG

EDIT2...

Im also going to appoint myself as a judge...I didn't want to be one cuase there are more then several people on this forum who have so called 'problems" with me...However i do read the versus & will give an honest opinion...

If anyone has a problem with that...SAY SO

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Sniko seems cool. You seem cool. Vamps would be a good one. I saw Leatherface postin up again. Tim (not Tim C) is usually fair. You can find a lot of practicle people in the Gathering of the minds...i can think of more.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit smurf...if you want an unbiased judge, i'll do it. i don't have beef with anyone on this entire site. and i'm fair. if you want me to be a judge, just lemme know....peace

A

All Out HOGG

& To those question why i chose Sixxness...so quick...Ive known PoPlaya for quite sometime...& BELIEVE that he is fair & will judge CORRECTLY

May 2, 2002
smurf i just wanna give u respect for handling shit the right way and not complaining. making everyones needs suitable. good shit. 1