In all honesty in 2007 there is only one album i cant wait for it to release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Playa Fly
Brotha Lynch
First Degree the D.E.
pharaohe monch
MF Doom
Madvillian
Tommy Wright III (don't know if he's got shit on the way but I can sure hope)
Style Cut Records (label that put out the crooksters album) is supposed to put some shit out some time this year. It would be fuckin sweet if it consisted of Mon Goddi and Zedzilla.

Mar 13, 2003
the.know.how said:
i can only name albums i've heard release dates for so here goes:

pharaohe monch - desire
rakim - the 7th seal
Cant believe i 4got about these 2, especially since i been bumpin that pharaohe monch mixtape

P-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2002
now that Evidence's album already dropped.. I'd say the other album I know of that I can't wait for in '07 is definitely the new Del. his new shit is gonna be niiice. That Raekwon should be good as well.. and of course a new Tecca Nina album if he drops one this year..

Feb 8, 2003
I doubt Raekwon drops this year if its on aftermath. Bc they suppose to be releasing 50 Cents new album in June and Eve's new album in the late summer(Aug is the scheduled date now) and Detox in the fall and Eminem winter07 or the beginning of next year. And you know they only drop a few albums a year.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
livemanikins said:
Raekwon - Only built for cuban Linx volume 2

man the production is crazy. 3 of some of the dopest producers Dr. Dre, Rza, and JDilla.

what album are yall heads waiting for this year?
I think thats going to be wack as fuck.....thats going to be my expectation going forth since everyone else has that shit already marked as a classic in their book just because of the first one.....really, I've never heard of or seen any sequels that were better than the original. same with detox. these should be tight, but I'm expecting shit.....or no release at all, so that way if they actually come out and if they're any good then I'll be pleasantly suprised....

but I am looking forward to Fabby's album, Clyde Carson & Ya Boy's major label debut (whenever they decide to release either), TI, UGK, Turf Talk, and Federation....damn, and I used to be such a backpacker too....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Cesolito #1 said:
I doubt Raekwon drops this year if its on aftermath. Bc they suppose to be releasing 50 Cents new album in June and Eve's new album in the late summer(Aug is the scheduled date now) and Detox in the fall and Eminem winter07 or the beginning of next year. And you know they only drop a few albums a year.
50 will make sure his shit drops on time, weren't they gonna push back his last album until he leaked disco inferno. I think eve will probably drop in winter, em will drop more towards the summer of 08, and detox will be released in the year 2307 when Dr Dre & his studio are thawed out from the cryogenic freeze that he placed himself in