In 1993 lynch got shot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
"In 93 Lynch Got Shot By A Gangsta"
- Mr Doctor - Live Then We Live

I didnt even know bout that shit?

anyone know why this fool shot him? or is it a touchy subject?

May 9, 2002
Nah mahne im just curious aint no 1001 questions here just 1 or if you count "or is it a touchy subject" maybe even 2.

Thanks anyways, i guess ill just have to use my imagination

M

MrFreeze

fatalCase said:
Nah mahne im just curious aint no 1001 questions here just 1 or if you count "or is it a touchy subject" maybe even 2.

Thanks anyways, i guess ill just have to use my imagination
ya its a touchy subject. would you wanna talk about it if you got shot? i sure wouldnt. but the way i heard it cueball got shot and killed and lynch just got shot. someone correct me if im wrong...1

Apr 25, 2002
this is the story.

lynch was hagin out at a homies apt. and sum of his homies was representing their set where there was rivals in that apt. complex.when lynch left him and hyst got shot from those same fools his homies was trippen on.

May 10, 2002
fatalCase said:
"In 93 Lynch Got Shot By A Gangsta"
- Mr Doctor - Live Then We Live

I didnt even know bout that shit?

anyone know why this fool shot him? or is it a touchy subject?

Yo cuz... anywayz, how's the weather in Austalia right now dawg? Fuck the nonsence playah!

Apr 25, 2002
from what lynch told me he just said they were at a video shoot of mr doctor...c-bo was there at the time......and they busted on hyst and killed him..........lynch got shot.........

May 9, 2002
Thanks X-Loc and Trooper, both stories are kinda simillar so its cool, i just kinda wanted to know the situation, thanks...

Whut up g_smOOve, the weather here is coo at the moment all sunny and hot n shit, how bout over there man?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Tooper 90% of the time X just be talkin out his ass.....talkin bout lynch told him this and that.....RIGHT!!
And Hyst was in the same interview, livin and breathin....that cuzz even has a old song out "withstand my dis".

x-stop fillin your peers head with bullshit talk.

dizzy

Apr 26, 2002
lol @ x loc. come on now.

first off it was a c bo video shoot that q-ball got shot at and lynch wasn't even there.

2ndly, the rest of your story is complete bullshit and you got the nerve to say "lynch told me"

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
lol @ x loc. come on now.

first off it was a c bo video shoot that q-ball got shot at and lynch wasn't even there.

2ndly, the rest of your story is complete bullshit and you got the nerve to say "lynch told me"
GOT DAMN!!!
THANK YOU REZZZZZZZ!!!
I DONT BELIEVE A GOT DAMN THANG X SAYS.....
HIS TITLE SHOULD READ
"KING OF LIES"!!

dlocc

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
damn. i live in iowa and i know this shit...but anyway the real story

Interview of The Brotha Lynch Hung Espionage,
artist rapper/producer; and Hyst, Brotha Lynch's protege rapper.
September 21,1993,10:13 p.m.

During the whole cold November game, #75, nosetackle, had an attitude problem, especially with #84, his opposing lineman. Words had been exchanged, and the defensive game had put more players on the stretchers than in all the other games this season combined. #75 and #84 were raw, it was the last fifteen minutes and they were ready to tear each other apart. They faced each other, knuckles to the ground, and stared into each others eyes. "HUTT!" starts the play and the two collide, but #75 breaks through the offensive line to find an unsuspecting QB hawking for his wide receiver. #75, his rage unleashed and uncontrolled, blindsides into the QB, snapping him like a brittle stick. The game's not over, but the quarterback's season is.

SONNY. What happened that night?

BROTHA LYNCH. I wuz at a get together at my partna's house. My partna does some gang-bangin, and he's on one team. But the apartment complex is drownded with a whole diff'rent team, y'see. The only people I know are my partna `an the people who visit him. Well, my partna and his buddies had been runnin' in and out of the apartments, knowin' that the otha team wuz there, kinda showin' that they were'nt scared, `an maybe doin' a little side show, throwin' up signs. Me, Hyst, and Shante (BL's girlfriend) were leavin' an' I guess they (the apartment team) mistook us for the people that were throwin' up the signs, `an started talkin' their slang to us. I kep' askin' what they meant , and then I said forget it, and told Shante to get in the back seat. Hyst started drivin' back, and just as were about to take off, someone ran up onna window and fired six shots, point blank. We didn't know we were shot until we saw blood. They jumped in a car an' we panicked because we didn't know if they were gonna follow us. They didn't, and we ended up at the hospital, where the treatment was not well. They (the doctors) said they couldn't find the bullet, so they left it in me! A bullet went in Hyst's chest an' out the back of his arm....this never happened before....

HYST. Three things happen' all at once. The glass bustin' in ma face, a loud-ass ringin' in ma ear, and my arm goin' numb. S. An incident like that could have left you dead. How has it affected your philosophy on life? BL. I am here to stay outta trouble. I been rappin' for 12 years, an' I'm 25 now. I have an EP out called 24 Deep on Black Market Records and a new one called Season of the Sickness. I just wanna do my music. In this day and age, you can stay outta trouble, but if trouble comes your way, you gotta handle it, or else you'll end up gettin handled. H. I'm happy to be alive. My philosophy is to tell the truth, and fuck wit' Nintendo. To get through handlin' ma own...an' do a lil' drinkin'. I'm sayin' I'm on ma own. S. Where's it all leading? BL. Where it's leading for me is to not even go to places where thugs hang out. I'd rather go to Cattle Club or a punk rocker party where evr'body accepts me and no one gets shot. I try to message everyone on the shit goin' on, but if shit on the street and in society keeps goin' its way, we're ass out! I hope everyone gets my message and really listens to the lyrics. H. When you see ma tape, don't sleep on it `til you hear it. Don't judge a book by its cover. Brotha Lynch and Hyst were two of the most gracious, polite, profound, and real people I've had the honor of kickin' it with. With the massive trend of "being a gangster" and the ease of obtaining a handgun, shit like this is no longer unusual, much like a football game. It sucks, and my motivation for doing this article was out of care for a young artist trying to make his way in a stratified society. Support the arts, not the macks.

Peace, soNny.

http://www.heckler.com/articles/heckler_2/lynch.html