IMPORTANT INFO ON VIP PACKAGES SHIPPING!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
kings left a note because nothing from them besides the posters is siged. note states that we can bring stuff to the shows to be signed since they didnt have time to sign the cd and dvds

Nov 29, 2006
KCVILLIAN said:
u guys already got urs? god damn im in missou the same state its coming from and im empty handed
what date is your show on??? cuz if it is still a while away the people who's shows are sooner will get theres first

Nov 29, 2006
naharfenater said:
im starting to get pissed off because i ordered my package on april 21st and my friend ordered his a month later and he got his yesterday. I went to ups today cuz i didnt know that dhl sends it, they asked me for the tracking code i said it doesnt have one which it doesnt for some odd reason. Instead i gave her my ID and she said there was nothing available and she gave me a usps card to go online, obviously that didnt work out as well either. So im wondering since theres no tracking code listed, how in the fuck am i suppose to know if its coming or not, ive been spazing out for the last hour so someone give me some good advice, plz.
jus chill buddy...they only started gettin shipped like 5 days ago if that...im waitin on mine to so are at least 500 other people...is you buddy goin to a diff show then u? jus chill for a while ifit doesnt come before its a week before the show your goin to till then dont fret it'll come

Dec 29, 2002
yea they are still available for the kc show
and my boy got his package today the cd is banging
and i didnt see the tour shirt but he said it is shitty lookin
still wanna get one though

Dec 29, 2002
tracklist
1 strange noize intro
2 sacrifice-tech n9new/kottonmouth kings
3 problem addict-kottonmouth kings w/tech n9ne
4 come take a journey-big b
5 suffa-hed pe
6 action-kottonmouth kings w/tech n9ne
7 buku-big krizz kaliko
8 do what you gotta do-kottonmouth kings
9 i want you for myself-tech n9ne
10 my show-dirtball
11 blaze up-blaze ya dead homie
12 fti 2-kottonmouth kings w/tech n9ne
13 what we are-potluck w/tech n9ne
14 respect-xclan w/tech n9ne
15 voices-judge d w/tech n9ne

Sep 12, 2005
um actually... so yaaaaa i got my vip package when i got home from work so im went from being extremely pissed off cuz i thought someone stole it since i know someone would, to being super happy so ya im going to go ahead and just delete that really quick.

Sep 24, 2002
wpggangsta said:
what date is your show on??? cuz if it is still a while away the people who's shows are sooner will get theres first

i didnt get it for or from a show, i seen the msg on myspace and went to the site and pre ordered it, i didnt have a show in mind. just checked the paper after i bought it that i printed out the invoice i ordered 5-12-07
the code says PRESALEMLK07

Sep 24, 2002
michampin said:
tracklist
1 strange noize intro
2 sacrifice-tech n9new/kottonmouth kings
3 problem addict-kottonmouth kings w/tech n9ne
4 come take a journey-big b
5 suffa-hed pe
6 action-kottonmouth kings w/tech n9ne
7 buku-big krizz kaliko
8 do what you gotta do-kottonmouth kings