IMPORTANT INFO ON VIP PACKAGES SHIPPING!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2004
WE HAVE RECEIVED AN
INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF VIP ORDERS
FOR THE STRANGE NOIZE TOUR
WE ARE WORKING EXTREMELY HARD TO GET
EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND SENT OUT
WE HAVE BEEN DELAYED SLIGHTLY
WAITING FOR A COUPLE OF THE ITEMS
FOR THE PACKAGE TO GET TO US
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE
EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIPPED OUT
EARLY NEXT WEEK
(JUNE 11-15)
EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIPPED DHL
SO SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE
BEFORE YOUR TOUR DATE!!
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!
CLICK HERE FOR A WORD FORM YOUR STRANGE NOIZE HOSTS...

Nov 29, 2006
skai21 said:
WE HAVE RECEIVED AN
INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF VIP ORDERS
FOR THE STRANGE NOIZE TOUR
WE ARE WORKING EXTREMELY HARD TO GET
EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND SENT OUT
WE HAVE BEEN DELAYED SLIGHTLY
WAITING FOR A COUPLE OF THE ITEMS
FOR THE PACKAGE TO GET TO US
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE
EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIPPED OUT
EARLY NEXT WEEK
(JUNE 11-15)
EVERYTHING WILL BE SHIPPED DHL
SO SIGNATURE WILL BE REQUIRED
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE
BEFORE YOUR TOUR DATE!!
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!
CLICK HERE FOR A WORD FORM YOUR STRANGE NOIZE HOSTS...
yeah wut does that DHL thing mean???

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I don't know how DHL gets down. They might leave your package if you leave a note on your door with instructions and your signature. UPS used to drop shipments in the bushes or wherever you wanted as long as there was a note with a signature that they could use to pass the liability of the delivery onto the customer.

On the other hand, you could just drop everything and wait patiently by the door for the yellow DHL truck to pull into the driveway. Then sign or forge the name on the delivery and get your package.

Either way should work......

Option C would be pay a clucker to sit on the porch and wait. If choosing option C I would suggest not pre-paying for the services.

Nov 29, 2006
CyrusTheVirus said:
I don't know how DHL gets down. They might leave your package if you leave a note on your door with instructions and your signature. UPS used to drop shipments in the bushes or wherever you wanted as long as there was a note with a signature that they could use to pass the liability of the delivery onto the customer.

On the other hand, you could just drop everything and wait patiently by the door for the yellow DHL truck to pull into the driveway. Then sign or forge the name on the delivery and get your package.

Either way should work......

Option C would be pay a clucker to sit on the porch and wait. If choosing option C I would suggest not pre-paying for the services.
lol

Nov 29, 2006
Nephrosis said:
Still no music..... anyone here get it yet? its june 19th and nothin yet.
it takes a few days maybe a week or two to ship buddy...they are probably sending the packages out to the people who are going to the earlier concerts first...dont worry you'll get yours before your show so jus chill for a while

Sep 7, 2004
wpggangsta said:
it takes a few days maybe a week or two to ship buddy...they are probably sending the packages out to the people who are going to the earlier concerts first...dont worry you'll get yours before your show so jus chill for a while
That's my Canadian homie holding it down for me!! Thanks bro

Oct 17, 2003
my tech n9ne DHL package was left on my door step.... good thing the lil skater kids did not jack it!

shipping stuff to your company is a lot safer yet i dont do it