IMO, the best 3 bands of alltime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1. the clash
2. jesu
3. isis

2 of the 3 are relatively new bands but i've been listening to rock music all my life and no other bands have made an impression on me like the above

Van Halen and Hall & Oates are up there as well

..if we wanna take it out of the rock-realm The Isley Brothers, and Earth Wind and Fire and Sade could probably be on there

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jesu is one of my favorite bands in the last few years as well. I mean, he has only been making music as Jesu for around four years and already has over 11 releases including splits and EPs. Plus they are all quality in my opinion.

I don't know if I've asked you before Kyle but are you a fan of Nadja? They put out so much good music it's insane.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i have most of their releases.... but i have only listened to them a couple times each

definitley quality stuff but there's too much good music to listen to these days to really spend alot of time with most albums, i'm sure you can relate

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I totally feel you on the not enough time to listen to an album/artist. Even albums I really like a lot seem to get pushed to the back burner after a couple months at most because I have moved on to something else. Sometimes I wish I could just sit around and listen to music all day long. Actually, some days I do. But sadly those are few and far between these days.

Mar 5, 2006
as most have mentioned

1. Alice in Chains number one of all time
2. Led Zeppelin
3. close idk what to put ima have to say metallica or guns n roses.

but for sure jerry and layne in number 1 spot.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
tough one...
i have to break it into two catagories
newer groups:
1: Blood Brothers
2: Leftover Crack
3. Rancid
tied
3. the bronx (if you forget about the new album)
tied
3. the locust

Older groups
1. Steely Dan
2. Johnny Cash (might not count as a band)
3. B-52s
tied
3. motley crue
tied
3. guns n roses

its tough to do these lists. you start to try to compare but across genres its impossible