Immortal Technique

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
i hope your talkin about written battles...cuz his freestyles suck SO bad its not even funny. and i hate his political songs. he should make a album of songs like obnoxious and crossing the boundary

:cheeky:

He got his shine from battles. Servin mutha fuckas at rocksteadly like nobody's business.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I think technique is sick as fuck.
I like his songs as a whole, imo he had a lot of good beats on vol.2 and his lyrics are dope. He got songs i would slump in my car and more quite and melodic shit i could listen to when im at home sparkin a blunt.
Plus he speaks the truth. I know some people will disagree but i know he's educating the one who listen to him and he makes people even more aware about what kind of shit is goin on in your country. Thus he's even reaching people who normally dont give a shit about politics which is definitely a good thing.
He makes people think and curious.
I went to his show in Amsterdam last July and it was one of the sickest shows i have been too in my entire life. His energy was amazing and he was "preaching" a lot during the songs and it seemed like people did not only hear him speak but actually listened to what he had to say.
I got respect for dude. After the show he gave autograms and talked to his fans, and im not kidding your, for more than 2 hours.
Cant wait for the middle passage.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
immortal technique got owned on freestyle friday by an amateur.

but embarrassment aside, i aint really into immortal technique. i can respect his lyricism and wordplay (i got a few songs of his on mixes) but all in all his music bores the shit out of me and if i played it in my car id doze off, hit the median and kill myself along with others.

i can listen to immortal technique when im drunk and at home and feel like listening to different shit but he dosent fit into my rotation, even when im listening to "nerd rap"..

Jun 19, 2004
I hope his album comes out soon, his next realese should be his best, always comes with sick lines I'm not sure about nerd rap he doesn't rap like no slug, aesop and the rest of them...............

Aug 22, 2006
Immortals a deep cat. He's not a spitter, but hes got great brilliant wordplay, with lyrics that make you use your head. He's talented, but a tad misguided. I've heard better flows and he almost confuses anyone without a college masters degree. he loses the message in words that are too large for your average hip-hop listener. if you wanna hear somebody deep who still has serious mic skills fuck wit ras kass.

Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:
immortal technique got owned on freestyle friday by an amateur.

but embarrassment aside, i aint really into immortal technique. i can respect his lyricism and wordplay (i got a few songs of his on mixes) but all in all his music bores the shit out of me and if i played it in my car id doze off, hit the median and kill myself along with others.

i can listen to immortal technique when im drunk and at home and feel like listening to different shit but he dosent fit into my rotation, even when im listening to "nerd rap"..

I.T. didnt get owned, lmao...Granted both rappers didnt really spit that hard, the crowd felt the other dude cuz his style is commercial, and 106 dont really support underground style. Heres the video, maybe we're talkin bout different battles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-FQ0bbJm8Y

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
g_fonz said:
Immortals a deep cat. He's not a spitter, but hes got great brilliant wordplay, with lyrics that make you use your head. He's talented, but a tad misguided. I've heard better flows and he almost confuses anyone without a college masters degree. he loses the message in words that are too large for your average hip-hop listener. if you wanna hear somebody deep who still has serious mic skills fuck wit ras kass.
true dat. ras kass>>>>most of the rap game

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Malkorasoul said:
I.T. didnt get owned, lmao...Granted both rappers didnt really spit that hard, the crowd felt the other dude cuz his style is commercial, and 106 dont really support underground style. Heres the video, maybe we're talkin bout different battles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-FQ0bbJm8Y
that was a joke, tailored to make an underground kid argue...
kinda fell into that one didnt ya..

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
now that i watch that again

posta boy got tech alot better than i ever gave him credit for

his style is naturally more catered to the taste of a 106npark audience

he kinda had that fabolous flat brim fitted hat type shit goin down

he had home court advantage

if it would have been some backpacker shit it mighta went the other way but in my eyes that was a legitimate L .

and im a tech fan .

Mar 20, 2006
yea, i'm not too concerned with a 106th & park battle either, tech's one of tha best out rite now. & rev vol 2 was a sick ass album...i don't even understand how someone can hear tracks like "the 4th branch" "harlem streets" "you never know" "dance with the devil" "point of no return" "peruvian cocaine" etc, & say he's not a good song writer. that's crazy! who's a good song writer then??? cuz he can tell a story better than pretty much anyone rappin rite now, when he wants to.

it's deffinitely not for everyone tho...

Feb 23, 2006
tech is raw...never knew i would listen to a cat that was not from cali....better off, bay area.
sick lryics...i like how sometimes he tells stories in his rymes
that politic shit is interesting though