Immigration Laws!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
It can't last the way it is now forever.

I just hope the guest worker program becomes MASSIVE, and not just some weak-ass amount of people. Also, the penalties need to be lowered to fines and misdermeanors. Felony goes way too far.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Everyone is basically an immigrant unless you have bloodline from ancestory from Alaska to Argentina this whole western hemisphere is full of immigrants from all over the world the times have changed but the colonial thought is still using divide and conquer through the division of dividing the indigenous peoples of north, central, & south amerika. If anyone is called so called immigrants its anyone who isn't Native/Firts Nation/Indigenous to the so called Amerikas.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
OK then, let's try this one: Everyone living outside of Africa, is an immigrant. We are all originally from Africa. We are all living on stolen land. Every one of us outside of Africa. If Finders Keepers no longer applies, and Survival of the Fittest no longer applies, then we all need to move back to Africa.

Friends, we have rules and laws for a reason. I study this Spanish and French shit every day, so I do not need to hear about Xenophobia. This is not about Xenophobia. This is about a refusal on Mexico's part to reform (Lived in Mexico too...don't go there either unless you have as well). Hopefully, this Liberal party will win the elections over the Summer, but even that will only do so much.

Change is coming. I am sorry for this. The system is not working. And when you have people running around saying "We favor added border security", and then OPPOSING: A Wall/Fence, Increased Beds for Detention, Increased Border officials, Millitary on the Border, Criminalization of Illegal Immigrants, etc.....WHAT THE FUCK exactly is it that YOU ARE favoring?

I'll answer for you: NOTHING. You want NO CHANGES.

(Needless to say, anyone who says Amerika or Amerikkka around me, is going to have problems. I will not tolerate it. I am extremely up to date on current events, and if you trash my country or my government, prepare yourself to get the same.)

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Calm 1 NPK 503 said:
Everyone is basically an immigrant unless you have bloodline from ancestory from Alaska to Argentina this whole western hemisphere is full of immigrants from all over the world the times have changed but the colonial thought is still using divide and conquer through the division of dividing the indigenous peoples of north, central, & south amerika. If anyone is called so called immigrants its anyone who isn't Native/Firts Nation/Indigenous to the so called Amerikas.
Hey, why stop there? Anyone not living in Africa is an immigrant!

Bottom line. If you are opposed to: a Wall/Fence, More Border Officials, the Army on the Border, Minutemen, increased beds for detention, criminalizing being here illegally, etc etc.......what the hell exactly CAN YOU be in favor of?

Some magical program where anyone that wants to can just waltz across the border, showing no ID, and you just take their word for it.....then even if they get caught doing a felony, we give them the same kind of trial a US Citizen gets....and so on.....???

You've got to be shitting me.

(To whom it may concern: I would watch saying Amerika/Amerikka around me. Trashing my country and its government is an automatic invitation to trash you.)

Oct 21, 2002
short and sweet the american government is surly and slowy taking the rights away from americas people and its not just one topic or one race being targeted its us as 'PEOPLE' getting raped or strippped what ever you prefer
its a plot to bigger things im a consparacy theroy type of guy though i think any and everything by the us government is shifty wich is true right??

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
95% of people who hate America either live in it, or aren't Americans......really THINK about that one. I'm sorry. But this is the greatest country on earth, and contrary to `popular' belief, we also have the best Government.

But hey, if you disagree, then do like I said in another thread: Call for an expansion of the FOIA to include every single piece of data the government maintains, regardless of national security or privacy. Let's see how you like it when you piss someone off, and they log online to Records.gov, look up your home address, come to your house and shoot you in the face.

God Bless America, and no place else

If you ain't down with that.....

Then don't just TALK ABOUT IT....

*points to the door*.....

BE ABOUT IT.