SJPD KILLED GAME LAST NIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2005
SO ME & MY 2 BOYS WENT TO THE BOMB CONCERT LAST NIGHT. WE GOT DROPPED OFF BY MY HOMIE & WHEN WE HOPPED OUT THE CAR, MY BOY FORGOT HIS TICKET SO WE HAD MY HOMIE PULL A U'IE SO HE COULD DROPP OFF THE TICKET. SO HE DID & WHEN HE STOPPED TO DROP THE TICKET OFF, THE 5-0 CAME & TOLD HIM TO PULL TO THE SIDE & GAVE 'EM A TICKET FOR A STOPPING VIOLATION. WE WENT OVER THERE TRYNA REASON WIT THE 5-0 BUT THEY WERENT HAVIN' IT & STARTED DISRESPECTIN' SO WE TOLD 'EM OFF & DRANK JOSE CUERVO RIGHT IN FRONT OF 'EM & CONTINUED TALKIN' SHIT TO 'EM TIL WE GOT INSIDE...

LATER ON, WE INSIDE. OUR TIX WERE ROW 10 BUT WE MOVED TO ROW 8 CUZ THERE WERENT ANYONE IN THAT ROW. WE WERE GETTIN' THE SECURITY KINDA BOOTY TICKLED CUZZ MY BOY KEPT MOVIN' OUT OF THE ROW INTO THE AILE. SO WE DECIDE TO START TRYNA GET THE SECURITY TO KICK BACK & HAVE THIS 50+ YR OLD SECURITY LADY START DANCIN' WIT US. WE WERE ALL HAVIN' A KOO TIME, TILL THIS BIG SECURITY DUDE COMES THRU & ASKS FOR MY BOY'S TICKET. HE SHOW'S 'EM & IT SHOWS WE'RE 2 ROWS BACK. SO HE TELLS HIM TO COME WIT HIM. SO WE WALK WIT HIM & THE SECURITY GUY GUIDES MY BOY TO A EXIT WHERE A COPS STANDIN. THE COP WAS ACTN LIKE A STRAIGHT BITCHMADE & GRABBED HIM BY THE ARM & WALKED HIM OUT THE CONCERT. NOW, I AINT KNWIN WHERE DUDE IS. HE AINT HAD NO CELLY SO I CULDNT TOUCH DOWN WIT HIM. & TO TOP IT OFF, HE'S ON PROBATION & HE WAS OFF THAT JOSE CUERVO.

FUCK THE SJPD!!!!!!!!! REPLY IF YOU AGREE.

Sep 26, 2006
yep...fuck them for your friend breaking a driving law, fuck them for YOU talking shit to them and fuck them for YOU not being where your tickets said you were supposed to be...swell logic

Mar 12, 2005
baysavage said:
yep...fuck them for your friend breaking a driving law, fuck them for YOU talking shit to them and fuck them for YOU not being where your tickets said you were supposed to be...swell logic
You know Boeg, as much as I hate CROOKED cops, not all cops are crooked, and I agree with you for the first time. Why even initiate agitation towards them, that's stupid. Foos try to test the nuts of cops for no reason, and then say the cops are crooked. THAT'S STUPID. I don't blame the placas, cause I know and have witnessed Crooked Cops! This isn't one.

Mar 12, 2005
4fifteenRolla said:
fuck sjpd.. they r some cowards 4 real. but they do keep the city in check.
:dead: Will you fuck me up if I sold crack to your son or cousin? Would if be cool if I steal your shit? Would it be cool if I burned down your house? If I tagged SSS XIV 209 all over it?

Sep 19, 2003
When you are doing everything in your power to avoid being fucked over by the cops, and they still fuck you over, they might be crooked. If you're doing the complete opposite, and seem to be surprised when they fuck you over, you're the idiot.

Mar 12, 2005
Exactly, don't push their buttons, that's fuckin logic! If you mess with me and call me a chap, buster, a bitch as Silly Sider, in stockton we have names to diss each side of stockton, a Snake, of Course I'll be pissed. Officer, I fucked your mom, yeah don't arrest me, :dead:! DUH!

May 5, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
:dead: Will you fuck me up if I sold crack to your son or cousin? Would if be cool if I steal your shit? Would it be cool if I burned down your house? If I tagged SSS XIV 209 all over it?
what? i dont get what ur tryn to get @ at...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Stockton209SS said:
Exactly, don't push their buttons, that's fuckin logic!
youd be suprised how many people dont know that....

and how many people say "ive just had one beer" when its sobriety check time..

or the people who say "yeah you can search my car" with the loaded gun in the back..

keep it cool with them they usually keep it cool with you..respect them fools as humans just doin they job (like youd respect a jizz mopper..hey, hes doing a job.) and be smart about your crime and theres really no reason to shit on cops....cuz they wont be looking for you, theyll be looking for the dumbass.

Mar 12, 2005
4fifteenRolla said:
what? i dont get what ur tryn to get @ at...
You said they keep the city in check right? So if some lil punk norteno, or wanna be punk lil sureno gets shot, and a police was at the corner and he arrived late, you would say he isn't doing his job right? So I guess keeping a city in check is wrong?!:angry:

May 5, 2002
well cops havent always been someone worth trusting. ur living in a fantasy world if u think cops arent crooked and have been crooked for a long time. Shit they havent been coo towards Black folks such as myself in any time in the US history. Now maybe If I were white I wouldnt have as much to go on to say fuck a cop.

May 5, 2002
Stockton209SS said:
You said they keep the city in check right? So if some lil punk norteno, or wanna be punk lil sureno gets shot, and a police was at the corner and he arrived late, you would say he isn't doing his job right? So I guess keeping a city in check is wrong?!:angry:
cmon now homie thats a horrible analysis of what i was saying. ur running with somethin i didnt even get at. Im not gonna praise a cop for doin his duty, maybe if he goes beyond it but not doin somethin he gets paid to do.

Being there to follow up on a crime is his own obligation to the state and federal government, not the citizen

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its cool to say fuck a cop when you aint next to a cop..but say fuck a cop to a cop and your gonna get hassled.

now if you like getting hassled, if you like the chase....then thats on you.

but imma smile in a cop face and call him sir with a pint of codeine in a side compartment. and when im far away from him, ill be screamin fuck the poes.

shit reminds me of when a cop boxed us in a parking lot....shining lights and shit..the white kid in my car WENT OFF...me, AND the two cops looked at this fool crazy.