SJPD KILLED GAME LAST NIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
shit i've had my ass beat by SJPD once and pepper sprayed another time.. so i know about sayin fuck a cop to a cop face.

anyhow.. ur lil fake situations dont get to me. Would I be pissed? id be wonderin why my "lil bro" (i dont have) would be in the car with u

Mar 12, 2005
If I was driving one of your family members, and I came out THE CAR, drinking a 40 KNOWING I'D RISK both our lives, wouldn't you be mad, bottom line, did you guys come out a car drinking? In front of a pig? Tryin to Provoke them? You said it.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
^ You love cops,we get it dude. The majority of cops I've encountered have been pricks and love to abuse their authority, that's why it's usually squares and high school nobodies who sign up at first though of finally having some power. Think of J-Boeg, a fuckin' redneck who is probably into WWF and played pokemon cards during HS. The majority are crooked.

Mar 12, 2005
Stupid homie, you get the wrong impressions about PEOPLE. WHEN I HAVE A SON, I'LL TEACH HIM TO HATE THE COPS, SAY FUCK THE COPS, SHOOT A COP, TELL HIS BROTHER THAT COPS ARE ALL CROOKED AND THEIR EVIL, AND THAT COPS ARE ALL BAD PEOPLE. YEAH! You don't even know me just because I'm speaking the truth, and with logic. Damn IT'S COOL TO HATE ALL COPS LOL Grew Up holmes.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I never said I hated cops at all. Do I trust them? No.

the majority of cops I've encountered have been pricks and love to abuse their authority
I'm speaking on experience where nobody was provoked. I've been pulled over countless times and let go because I was clean and had nothing wrong with my background or car ( cops backup excuse ). And this by the same cops, multiple times. That's called harassment, not serving or protecting as you may see it.

WHEN I HAVE A SON, I'LL TEACH HIM TO HATE THE COPS, SAY FUCK THE COPS, SHOOT A COP, TELL HIS BROTHER THAT COPS ARE ALL CROOKED AND THEIR EVIL, AND THAT COPS ARE ALL BAD PEOPLE. YEAH!
Hopefully when you become a father, you will know to teach your kids to form their own opinions and to think for themselves. Teaching hatred to your kids is teaching them to be ignorant and closed minded. Kind of like your "logic".

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean if im that intoxicated, ill punch a cop. ive had one of those nights where if i got stopped it was definately gonna be a struggle because i was in no shape to run and as high as i was, probably thought i was dying anyway.

but you gotta be pretty intoxicated to feel like that. even as a criminal.

but i usually have some sort of judgement, enough to know that my words have consequences with police...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
FMTRAIDER said:
i got a ticket this weekend for parking my car on the lawn and playin my car stereo while me and my boys were playin ball, no warning or anything so he gave me a ticket, FUCK COPS IN GENERAL! NOT JUST SJPD BUT EVERY DAMN PD STATION!
you got a ticket for parking on the lawn? wtf?! i would be pissed too.