Image effects

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2005
does anyone know how i can get that shiny, crispy looking effect on my images like photo doctor and them? im using a 5.0 megapixel camera.. i dont know if its the camera they use that makes the images come out like that, or if its a filter that i dont have.. please help out

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
my god not another person tryin to find out the photodoctor trademark, do u think if any of us knew that photodoctors would still even get business??? thats their trademark, do somethin new not what others are already doin

Mar 25, 2004
www.metalmouthproductions.com
SP OF THE H.R.O said:
does anyone know how i can get that shiny, crispy looking effect on my images like photo doctor and them? im using a 5.0 megapixel camera.. i dont know if its the camera they use that makes the images come out like that, or if its a filter that i dont have.. please help out
its all in ur photography, invest in a SLR camera and learn all its functions...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Theres a plugin called "PDG Effects". It's a VERY RARE plugin, not that many people can get ahold of it and when you do it usually costs about $100-$200 depending on who has it.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I got that plugin, if you want it I'll get you a copy for $100. It is EXTREMElY hard to get ahold of like TONY206 said. I'll shoot you my paypall info....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
smh. Im just fuckin with you. There is no easy way to similate the effect AT ALL. You absolutley need great photos. Look at photos by a few artists in here such as LadyTragik and Work done over at upheaval and then look at photos taken with your typical cybershot or other point and shoot camera. No comparison. It also takes time and practice. PDG have mastered their skills.

May 15, 2002
NOX said:
my god not another person tryin to find out the photodoctor trademark, do u think if any of us knew that photodoctors would still even get business??? thats their trademark, do somethin new not what others are already doin
No, thats not the photodoctor trademark. People been doin that effect to photos before Shemp and Evan even knew what photoshop was.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Young Cutthroat said:
No, thats not the photodoctor trademark. People been doin that effect to photos before Shemp and Evan even knew what photoshop was.
Yea but Shemp and Evan took that shit to the next level and still keepin it locked

Nick470

EclipseGFX
May 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
www.eclipsegfx.com
Man I would love to learn how to master that effect..but ima keep at it with my burn and dodge and whatever else I do..but It would be good to hear what you veterans do to help us get better thats what we all here for is to learn the craft and share info..