I'm trying to find more from the NEW BAY anybody?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2005
I aint mean it in a bad way. I just been hearing a wave about New Bay this New Bay that. I wasn't sure about Smigg because I hear him rep sac, bay, dago.

Feb 27, 2005
ITS ALOT OF ARTISTS THAT EVOLVED OVER THE LATE 90S TO NOW ARE BETTER THEN WHOEVER CLAIM TO BE "NEW BAY". ITS COMIN LIKE THE OLD NIGGAZ GETTIN' PUSHED OUT-WHICH AINT THE CASE.
EG. FIGAZ, MESSY MARV, YUKMOUTH ETC.

SO FUCK A "NEW BAY".

100-

May 16, 2004
^^^^^^^^ Its all love out here though. If the shit slaps with some cool mic presence and flow I couldnt give a fuck if it was new bay or guns & roses

Apr 5, 2005
man new bay is pretty much considered The Team, Frontline, Federation, E-A Ski, and any new artist that came our during 2002+..... Bay Shit is Bay Shit to me. They all reppin their shit hard. I can't knock old bay or new bay. The New Bay got the clubs jumpin' though. It's more of a clubbish sound to it. I'm feelin it. Knock me all ya want- I'm not a hater.

Mar 18, 2005
"I'm from Dago, The Bay and Sac, nigga how u do that"-Smigg Dirtee ..
Also
I don't know why niggas get all uptight when The New Bay hollas New Bay, why can't niggas just be the new bay, Without old niggas gettin mad? they not disrespectin nobody who did it first, they just sayin they the New Generation, why is that so hard to handle, is it cuz they rap better than a lot of washed up niggas from the bay that's still tryna rap for some reason, and it just gives them something to talk about and be heard again, The Bay will never shine if niggas gon keep hatin on the future.

And for people outside of Cali, Sac is basically the bay to them, they don't really know the difference,
Sac aint the bay, but it also aint NOT the bay.. That make sense??

Mar 18, 2005
But if ur just really looking for some of the New Up and coming niggas out the bay, I would recomend............
Mistah F.A.B.
Turf Talk
A-Wax
Ya Boy
Dutch
Vital
The Team, but I hear they are pussy, but if u don't mind pussy niggas who rap tough then its all good cuz they do rap good.

M

mr2productionz

pistol pete said:
And for people outside of Cali, Sac is basically the bay to them, they don't really know the difference,
Sac aint the bay, but it also aint NOT the bay.. That make sense??
on point with that one....its so hard to tell people where stockton is.

Oct 28, 2003
All I know is that ever since the new niggaz steped on the scence the Bay has been poppin again. The Frontline, The Team, FAB, Turf Talk, Federation, Balance, Ya Boy man these are all new artist from the Bay holden it down. Then you got new producers like Droop-E, LEFT from The Frontline, Shonuff, Bedrock and others doing tight ass production.Even with the R&B with Goaple, Kiesha Cole and Baby James...like it or not their is a new face to the Bay. Plus Mac Dre (r.i.p) grown from a rapper to a Bay icon by shifting his style...Mess, Quinn, Keak...all sound different. The New Bay is what has fulled this Bay resurgence...give um they props and move the agenda.

Jun 5, 2005
WHY IS IT THERE ALWAYS SOMEBODY TRING TO DISCREDIT THE NEW BAY IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM THE BAY WOULDN'T HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT RIGHT NOW. ALSO THEY MAKE MUSIC EVERONE CAN FEEL FROM COAST TO COAST NOT JUST FOR PEOPLE UP THE STREET.

Jun 5, 2005
**NoRTHFaCE** said:
ITS ALOT OF ARTISTS THAT EVOLVED OVER THE LATE 90S TO NOW ARE BETTER THEN WHOEVER CLAIM TO BE "NEW BAY". ITS COMIN LIKE THE OLD NIGGAZ GETTIN' PUSHED OUT-WHICH AINT THE CASE.
EG. FIGAZ, MESSY MARV, YUKMOUTH ETC.

SO FUCK A "NEW BAY".

100-
TELL THEM DUDES TO START MAKING BETTER ALBUMS INSTEAD OF SECOND CLASS DIS SONGS ALL THE TIME.

May 5, 2005
This is sad, all the dividing comments and negativity. When will the bay and all of california stop hating each other. Dumb ass clowns. Whats with calling the team pussy? Yall act like all rappers are some crazy murdering thugs. Get the fuck over it. Most of you on this forum are some soft ass fake thugs yourselves. I bet if we had a photo post it would be endless comedy for months to come with you tought talking dweebs.

Jun 7, 2005
I ain't even mean for people to start arguing over old bay, new bay. Who gives a fuck? I should refrase it. what are some of the better newcomers from the bay

Oct 28, 2003
People are super sensitive on here about the New Bay shit. I know The Frontline's website is www.TheFrontlineOnline.com Balance's is www.Balanceskillz.com Mistah FAB's is somthin like MisahFAB.com and I don't think The Team has one, maybe you can check MOEDOE's website. I'm glad that the new artist did what they wanted to do plus I see um all workin with the classic Bay artist. I've been to other sites and other forums and they get respect on there and believe it or not they get more respect on here then they use to.