IM STARTIN TO GET SICK OF THE SICC.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
Im sick of the internet too. i get way too much free time here at work so only thing to really do is fuck around online and kill sum time. I've completely ran out of shit to look at. i got like 3 sites I go to all damn day!

Nov 20, 2005
ECOSE said:
IM SICK OF THE NET PERIOD..BUT WHEN IM BORED ITS ALWAYS THERE..
I HATE IT...ITS LIKE THE CHICK U CANT STAND BUT THE BOOTY IS ALWAYS THERE SO YOU CALL WHEN AINT NOTHING CRACKIN
omg!! NO YOU DIDNT. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~K.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
this thread is just asking for bobby to find a creative way to spam but act like he isnt spamming

"step your game up"

May 30, 2006
Gabe T. said:
It's summer time! Go out and get some pussy.
Real ass talk.

I'm registerd 2 a few other boards but I rarely ever go to'em. Its a lot of suckas, snitches & bitch ass mafuckas on here but there are a lot of people who also keep it one hunid. From my experiences..... the less your on the net, more funner it is. Same thing with everything else in life.

May 5, 2002
i think everyone gets tired of somethin after a while. Dont go switchin sites thinkin its gonna be different cuz there will probably be the same ppl. Give it a break, go do other things n come back n a few. Also just try jumpin from site 2 site n see whats crackin. Plenty of BBN out there