Im so sick of the Masked Lemon.....and 9-11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
First of all lemee say. Thank god 9-11 is fucken over. fuck there was nothing but pure SHIT on TV. I never hated bin laden as much as i did a few days ago (including 9-11-01).

Also im sick of this F.U.C.K. (masked lemon aka the "fat.ugly.Cunt.kid.) see picture below.
who the fuck does this fuck think he is? What the fuck does his name even fucken mean. Jesus christ!(pbuh) makes me sad to claim the same city he does.
Fuck the masked lemon and his Duel Scope choppaz ! Lincoln Ave u Tramp see me Lemon!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
First of all lemee say. Thank god 9-11 is fucken over. fuck there was nothing but pure SHIT on TV. I never hated bin laden as much as i did a few days ago (including 9-11-01).

Also im sick of this F.U.C.K. (masked lemon aka the "fat.ugly.Cunt.kid.) see picture below.
who the fuck does this fuck think he is? What the fuck does his name even fucken mean. Jesus christ!(pbuh) makes me sad to claim the same city he does.
Fuck the masked lemon and his Duel Scope choppaz ! Lincoln Ave u Tramp see me Lemon!
your a bitch

and im willin to bet masked lemon fucked your bitch, in capri's and thats why your mad

its ok, baby jesus might still love you

oh wait, i forgot, baby jesus hates faggots, your SOL buddy

Jul 3, 2011
your a bitch

and im willin to bet masked lemon fucked your bitch, in capri's and thats why your mad

its ok, baby jesus might still love you

oh wait, i forgot, baby jesus hates faggots, your SOL buddy

regardless of what the OP has up his ass i highly doubt lemon is pulling anyones bitch based on how his gf and he himself looks

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
id rather masked lemon around the forum tryna push a line with capri's

then this lying ass faggot that thinks he robbed me of an ounce

anyway, lulz was had, and H.A.D. approves so fuck the OP =]

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the weirdest shit is when shnizzel (i dunno how to spell that shit) claimed he slapped up armen an took his half ounce of of him but apparently it was like a ...narciema dream (dont ask me what a narciema dream is, ask papoose)

they had this weird detox beef where they were going to both bring a pound of weed and smoe it in front of eachother and whoeveer passed out first takes the other persons weed

IMO i think armen tote that hammer, it might be a .32 or somethin but if not i know he got the scimitar on deck..he need to give me the plug on the turkish black doe