I'm so proud of Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
Been down since romp one. Late comer I know. But man have ya'll seen that flyer with that Game is thick album cover with mac dre on it. could soemone post if they have.

well man Mac dre put it down . Honestly he is a person I look up too. Or ghetto heroes. I never met Andre Hicks. But I have met Mac dre through the music, and boy oh boy! you know!

man I love having ghetto millionaires as my admirers. because you can take what they teach and mix it with a little of what you got and filter out the negative that you don't need, and then come into the true knowledge knowledge of God and whalla ======= GAME.

My ghetto heroes: Messy Marv, Fat Tone, San Quinn, Mac Dre, Doff Kapone,Rich the factor, and Jt the Bigaa figga.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
there are extreme fans for everything not just music. how many old white ladies bust a nut when they see regis philbin eating in a restaraunt or something. or what about fat construction workers from brooklyn who have like a whole room dedicated to the yankees.

May 30, 2002
lol ya'll foolin. Naw man it ain't like that playa's. I see it like I'm in the game and they are too so they like comrades more so than superstars or rappers too me. Like I ain't no fan I'm a comrade in this paper race pimpin private yadiddimean!!!!!!!!! yeeeh

Apr 25, 2002
yall lookin too deep into it...its just like how HELLA MUFUCKAZ BE BORDERLINE ON 2PACS NUTS(and yea some of yall on the siccness qualify so dont front) dude is just sayin mac dre is his hero..wether or not u agree with it is one thing..but i dont think that makes dude a weirdo or a homo

Dec 9, 2003
readyreader said:
Been down since romp one. Late comer I know. But man have ya'll seen that flyer with that Game is thick album cover with mac dre on it. could soemone post if they have.

well man Mac dre put it down . Honestly he is a person I look up too. Or ghetto heroes. I never met Andre Hicks. But I have met Mac dre through the music, and boy oh boy! you know!

man I love having ghetto millionaires as my admirers. because you can take what they teach and mix it with a little of what you got and filter out the negative that you don't need, and then come into the true knowledge knowledge of God and whalla ======= GAME.

My ghetto heroes: Messy Marv, Fat Tone, San Quinn, Mac Dre, Doff Kapone,Rich the factor, and Jt the Bigaa figga.

Why y'all on dude like that mane? Internet trash talkers and gangstas. Y'all should be mad at him for saying Fat Tone. I thought this was a BAY forum. Y'all sound B2K gay for knockin blood for diggin music from his soil like y'all don't slap the same shit. Unless ur a rapper ur a fan. Some muthafuckas are both. More cats should support the soil. And maybe you'd see some Bay shit on BET. KISS MY GRITS if u can't dig that.