I'm so ...enter your city....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I'm so Denver...

I'm so Denver...I remember when you couldn't cross Colorado Blvd. on M.L.K. westbound unless you was a Crip.
I'm so Denver...I remember when you couldn't Cross Colorado Blvd. on M.L.K. Eastbound unless you was a Blood.
I'm so Denver...I Remember when M.L.K. was 32nd Ave.
I'm so Denver...I Remember when that light skinned sista in the group Oaktown 357 got pulled off stage and her clothes got torn off and damn near raped. (You can't shack that ass that good in front of a lot of horny men).
I'm so Denver...I remember when Public Enemy had a concert at Mc Nichols Arena with Ice Cube and Big Daddy Kane.
I'm so Denver...I remember when niggaz started squabin' and throwing chairs at one another at that concert.
I'm so Denver...I remember when Chuck started preaching to everybody and threatend to stop the show if we did'nt stope scrappin'.
I'm so Denver I remember that Aurora was considered the White/Suburban part of town.
I'm so Denver...I remember Jim Dandy Chicken.
I'm so Denver...I remember when the Nike Cortez's were called Gangsta Boogies or Servers.
I'm so Denver...I used to wear courderoy house shoes from payless to school.
I'm so Denver...I remember the Blizard of '82.
I'm so Denver...that it's hard not to be ghetto.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I'm so Montbello/Denver...

I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when Club Spice was Godfathers Pizza
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember the Madema Boyz
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when the phone numbers stared with 371, 373 before 375.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when those were the number before 576, 574 and 307's
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when I didn't have to dial 303 or 720 before the 7 digit numbers.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when we didn't have MLK Middle School and the Montbello kids would have to get bused to Hamilton or Hill middle school with the Park Hill Kids.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when the Bello's was a 98% Black neighborhood.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when you couldn't come to the Bellos if you weren't from the Bellos.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when the homie Patrick Morris would play Too $horts "Freaky Tales" on the Bass Guitar at pep rallies. Foo's would go nutz
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when other schools and adults feared to come to Montbello high for anything.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I cussed out my ex bitch for saying Mont-Ghetto.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I remember when Montbello Kids would roll around town deep in other neighborhoods and mop-up niggaz.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I was born and raised there since 1975.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I love the fact that C-Bo, Killa Tay, Marvelous, Vamp Dogg, Lunasicc, Hollow Tip and others know that when they come to Denver...Montbello is where its at!!!
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I hate the fact that I lost a lot of homies by the other homies (Geers vs. Hortons and vice versa).
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I wish that the hood could go back to back against everybody else instead of each other.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...That I have to stay color blind, because I know and love homies from every set and hood.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...that I remeber the "Summer Of Madness 1993"!!!
I'm so Montbello/Denver...that I think that there's going to be even more gang related killing then the summer of 1993 this summer.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...that I know for a fact that there has been a minimum of 1 gang related death almost every other day for this past month.
I'm so Montbello...that I miss my niggaz Andre Price, Qutice aka Cac and the homie EDJ's lil Brother Eleazar Dominguez.
I'm so Montbello/Denver...because I know that we fight so much due to the fact that there ain't shit else to do and niggaz is starvin!!!
I'm so Montbello/Denver...I blame this shit on our fucked up President.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
The presedent isent the one thats killin people on the street, its time to start taken responsibility for ones actions! theres definitly a better way than killin people and taken somebodys life because (aw) i need some money, thats greed selfishness and stupidity.until the end of time. as much as i want it to stop. shit aint gonna stop.

Aug 22, 2005
I'm so kc.......after getting hella fucked up you know you gotta hit up go chicken go on 7th street (kck) for that full order of gizzards and like 6 x-tra g-sauces
I'm so kc......... you know every aug or sept we hit the concousre park up for tha italian festival that looks more like a mexican festival

I'm so kc........ even as a youngsta even if you would never be caught in red you would throw on some flamed up dickies and a chiefs jersey on sundays!

I'm so kc.......i know better then be caught ridin dirty in independece mo!! (if you even look hood stay the fuck out dim popos aint no joke!)

I'm so kc.......i remember that hella of a year by andre rison!

I'm so kc..... i remeber stealing from blue ridge mall's tape store!

Im so kc....... that charittos taquaria on independence ave always hit the spot around 1:00am (and you super faded!)

im so kc...... i remember seeing spm at that lowrider show thrown by the lonas!

im so kc......i've kicked at the VIEW once or twice in my day!

im so kc.....if you want fire bud you travel to kansas!

im so kc.....i remeber when everyone was tech n9ne 2nd or 3rd cuzz-o! or baby mama or brother or ect........

im so kc......i remeber that huge buzz when angelic was about to drop! wow ya remember the signing at c.d. warehouse on noland!

im so kc......it was east side locos till the death! (now im just happy to be alive!)

im so kc......till i die!

Mar 24, 2006
i'm so Kansas City....I cried when tha Kings left (i was 4 or 5 at tha time, my pops said i was pissed)
i'm so Kansas City....I know the Royals name came from tha American Royal Parade
i'm so Kansas City....I know better to not eat at Jalisco's Restaurant
i'm so Kansas City....I know we have tha 2nd largest railyard in tha nation behind Chicago
i'm so Kansas City....When I was in tha Bay Area a few months bakc, I rokced my RIP FAT TONE shirt
i'm so Kansas City....I have about 10 old shirts with either a BBQ or taco sauce stain
i'm so Kansas City....I know that tha final homicide count in 2005 in KC was either 129 or 139
i'm so Kansas City....I know you need to vacate SW Blvd. whenever it decides to rain for like 6 hours straight
i'm so Kansas City....I would beable to be blindfolded and given 10 BBQ sauces to taste from around tha city and will get em all right

Jan 28, 2005
Im so Detroit... I call soda pop
Im so Detroit... I have to make a left before I make a right anywhere
Im so Detroit... That for every church on the block, theres a liqour store and a gun shop within 200 yards of each other
Im so Detroit... I heard Kid Rock when he was still doin Acid Rap and hanging out on bell isle
Im so Detroit... Every street I roll on starts with either "East, West, North, or South" (EX: East 7 mile/West 7 Mile| South bound Gratiot/ North bound Gratiot)
Im so Detroit... I return Faygo bottles to the party store at least once a week
Im so Detroit... I watched 2 guys steal a fence from a burned down house
Im so Detroit... I could give you exact directions to a block that is NOTHING BUT burned down houses... they call it "The Ruins"
Im so Detroit... The Arabs that own all our gas stations offer me pounds of weed to push in the 'burbs
Im so Detroit... Half the Arabs in Dearborn all resemble someone on the USA's wanted suspected terrorist list
Im so Detroit... Ive met more than 15 Caledians in my lifetime
Im so Detroit... I know people who bought heroin instead of cocaine simply because they got off the wrong exit of the freeway
Im so Detroit... I used to skip school to run down to 7 mile and Runyon or 8 and Hoover to buy just 10 dollar bags of weed that weighed a steady 2.0
Im so Detroit... No matter what kind of weed you have in your city- We get steady pounds of it on the regular
Im so Detroit... a pitbull would kill you on the freeway before a car would
Im so Detroit... We got gator sneakers, every color dickies, and all the urban wear in about 3 different hot spots in the city
Im so Detroit... Dont nobody bang colors no more... its all love unless you make the wrong moves or step on the wrong block
Im so Detroit... Theres at least 5 chicken places in a 3 mile radius no matter where you at in the city
Im so Detroit... Ive met people who grew up with Esham, Eminem, Kid Rock, and Bob Seger
Im so Detroit... A relative of mine actually arrested Kim Mathers a few years ago.
Im so Detroit... I could give you directions to Em's old trailor park off 8 Mile (they might tear it down soon)
Im so Detroit... I know that 8 mile isn't really a bad area almost at all- 7 mile and down is when you need to clutch your purse
Im so Detroit... I could take you to one Eminems houses this very moment and put in the code for his gated community.
Im so Detroit... I attended school with Nathan Mathers, who drives a big black hummer but weighs about 90 pounds and is the size of 1 tire on the hummer
Im so Detroit... Any bundle of any drug you give me can be cut down and sold for a profit without any directions
Im so Detroit... Detroit Police will let you go if youre smoking bud... they got bigger problems to worry about
Im so Detroit... My church burns down every devil's night

maybe Ill add more later

Dec 1, 2005
IM SO STL.... I KNO WUT SNOOT SANDWICHES ARE
IM SO STL.... I ROCK NUTTIN BUT CARDINALS HATS
IM SO STL.... KC IZ 2ND, STL IS 1ST
IM SO STL.... ALL I KNO IZ COUNTRY SLANG
IM SO STL.... I REMEMBER WHEN DA PRUITT IGOE PROJECTS GOT TORE DOWN
IM SO STL.... I GOT 4TH DISTRICT TATTED ON MY ARMS
IM SO STL.... I GOT AT LEAST 4 GOLDZ IN MY MOUTH
IM SO STL.... I REMEMBER DA STL CARDINALS FOOTBALL TEAM
IM SO STL.... I KNO DAT DA WHOLE CITY INCLUDIN DA SUBURBS IZ HOOD
IM SO STL.... I NEVA SEE WHITE FOLKZ
IM SO STL.... I KNO DAT WE ARE ALWAYZ IN DA TOP 3 IN HOMICIDES

Sep 9, 2005
IM SO KC... I ONLY FUCC WIT NIGGAS LIKE ME
IM SO KC...I PLAN TO KICC IT ON WEEKENDS AT THE SAME FUCCIN CLUBS
IM SO KC...I BUY THEM SHIRTS AT BRAU MAN'S AT LINWOOD SHOPPING CENTER (31ST)
IM SO KC... EVERYWHERE I GO A NIGGA SMOKING SOME WEED
IM SO KC ... I KNOW OR SOMEBODY I KNOW, IS KEND TO WHO GOT KILLED LAST NIGHT
IM SO KC...I BUY EVERY ABLUM RICH COME OUT WITH
IM SO KC...THE BITCH IM FUCCIN WITH RIGHT NOW, MY NIGGA ALREADY HIT, BACK IN THE DAY
IM SO KC...I HAD TO TELL THE FORUM HOW,LIKE ALL THE OTHER KC NIGGAS DID
IM SO KC... I DONT PLAN ON LEAVING THIS BITCH!!!
-----------------
REAL IZ WHAT REAL DUZ- U ARE THEY COMPANY THAT YOU KEEP-ON THAT NOTE IM REAL- AND I AINT FUCCIN WIT NO WEAK LINKS

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Im So KC.......I Only Smoke K-Town
Im So KC.......Im Sick Of Loosing Money At Harrahs
Im So KC.......I Strickly Move Weight
Im So KC.......I Rep 913 to the 816
Im So KC.......I Got My Season Tickets For The Chiefs
Im So KC.......I Knew Fat Tone
Im So KC.......I Fucks With The City Market On Saturdays
Im So KC.......I Only Shops At Oak Park Mall and Independence Center