I'm saying which norteno rapper can make it mainstream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i think coner would be the easiest to cross over but that nigga is allready showing grey.... tone is dope too.

lol

Jun 28, 2009
"I'm saying which norteno rapper can make it mainstream"

NONE. MAINSTREAM IS ABOUT GIMMICKS AND BITCHES.

THE QUESTION IS, WHICH NORTENO RAPPER WOULD GO MAINSTREAM IF GIVEN THE CHANCE?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Everyone serious about there own music would take there best shot at a mainstream platform and it dont have to be with no stupid gimmickz just success with radio and video rotation plus fan reception nation and world wide. They asked who would i SIGN and my answer was coner would be the easiest..... Any one of us could do it tho!

Jan 11, 2011
i think coner would be the easiest to cross over but that nigga is allready showing grey.... tone is dope too.

lol
I DONT THINK CONER COULD MAKE IT MAINSTREAM.. I NEVER REAL HERE GIRLZ SLAP LIL CONERZ SHIT LIKE I HEAR THEM SLAP TONE OR OSO.. PLUS HES NOT EVEN AS GOOD AS HE USED TO BE

N TITO IS THE MOST SLEPT ON HOMEBOY RAPPER.. HE GOTS BARZ N LYRICS TOO

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The music would have to change....alot. But is being considered a mainstream artist the same as if it was 10 years ago? Is the loss of 100% creative freedom worth the tradeoff?

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
these homies have the potential but what it all comes down too is who is making SMART business moves. Whos doing shows everywhere? whos promoting everywhere? who making quality music? and then whos got the smarts enough to manage their own music in a constructive way and not cut their own throat.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
@ luciano

very good point.
i based my opinion on name recognition and lyrical content. secular rap now is fake coke kingpins, obnoxious ballin n 6 figure cupcakin bitches...
hes the northerner rapper most nsync with rappin these cliches non chalantly at the moment imo tho.

homegirls dont constitute sales either cuz bitches got limwire n BOT n all that good shit too....
much respect to everyone im just sayin
n yea my brotha oso gotz many female fans not just of the northern mexican persuasion.....