I'm pretty sure this is a scam LMFAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
so take a look at this the email came from [email protected] and I've already gotten my tax refund

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have
determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $1368,55.
Please view the message from the attachment file.
We have sent you the form as an attachment file to prevent fraudulent activity and further information theft.

Best Regards,
Phillip McCrevis
Taxpayer Advocate

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
HAHAHHA daaaaaaaaamn i got the same shit, i got 2 emails saying 2 different amounts.

1st was 480.26
2nd was 640.89

i thought the shit was funny cuz i had already filed for my taxes n got shiiiiiieeet back.

Aug 11, 2004
Updated at 5:58 p.m., Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fake IRS e-mail circulating in Honolulu

Advertiser Staff

A new fake e-mail purporting to be from the IRS is making its rounds in Honolulu, just as the federal tax deadline falls.

The fraudulent message alerts people that they're due a tax refund and that they should look at a message in an attached file.

"We have sent you the form as an attachment file to prevent fraudulent activity and further information theft," the e-mail signed by "taxpayer advocate" Phillip McCrevis says.

"We have sent you the form as an attachment file to prevent fraudulent activity and further information theft," the e-mail signed by "taxpayer advocate" Phillip McCrevis says.

The IRS has warned against such fake e-mails and says it does not initiate taxpayer communications through e-mail or request detailed personal information through e-mail.

It tells taxpayers they should not open any attachments to questionable e-mails, which may contain malicious code that will infect computers.

Dec 19, 2005
so take a look at this the email came from [email protected] and I've already gotten my tax refund

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have
determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $1368,55.
Please view the message from the attachment file.
We have sent you the form as an attachment file to prevent fraudulent activity and further information theft.

Best Regards,
Phillip McCrevis
Taxpayer Advocate
looks legit homie...you better claim your money