Im Open For Any Suggestions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
Fixed.... whatever you do, DON'T waste your beats on this shit! ^^^^^ Is that a joke? LOL hope so! Big Tone the ONLY homeboy rapper that's talented enough to even breathe over ur production. Why take steps backwards tho???

Only comments i've read that hold any water are a Tonite Show w/ the Mob Figaz, any of them for that matter. Or even A.R. Joe Blow & Lox would be dope! (Dubb-20 needs a solo without Liq & Retro) or one w/ Nickatina.

Im sure this Young Gully - David will wake shit up! Lookin' forward to that project. Cousin Fik spits octane over proper production, that'll be dope! Just keep doin' what you been doin' Fresh, keep building the empire/catalog. Seems like you guys have a good idea who's hot whether it's OG's rappers or new faces. Just keep it w/ the niggas :) no racista!
KEEP HATEIN MAYNE.HOMEBOY RAP HAS A SOLID FAN BASE.IT MOST DEFFANTLY WOULD SELL.AND WE ARE WELL ROUNDED ARTIST'S.NOT JUST BANGING ON WAX.WAKE UP DUDE.PEEP SOME OTHER HOMIES OUT YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED....

Apr 25, 2002
Keep up the good work, the music is great. Artists I would like to see you work with: Pep Love, Brother Ali, SB, Killa Tay, Turf Talk, B-Legit, Moeses Soulright, KOB, Saafir, Big Kirt and Jadakiss. Prolly hard to get some of those but hey just some ideas. Keep them slaps coming

Really looking forward to the T-Nutty project, that song that you leaked was sick.
Also holler at me if you need some reviews, aint nothing to do some up, just hit a msg on here.
good lookin bruh...i agree with all those names you said too