Im Open For Any Suggestions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2011
ITS LONG OVERDUE. DO A ALL NOR CAL CHICANO TONIGHT SHOW. ARTISTS LIKE BIG OSO,BIG TONE,REDRUM, NSANITY. IT WOULD NOT SELL....
Fixed.... whatever you do, DON'T waste your beats on this shit! ^^^^^ Is that a joke? LOL hope so! Big Tone the ONLY homeboy rapper that's talented enough to even breathe over ur production. Why take steps backwards tho???

Only comments i've read that hold any water are a Tonite Show w/ the Mob Figaz, any of them for that matter. Or even A.R. Joe Blow & Lox would be dope! (Dubb-20 needs a solo without Liq & Retro) or one w/ Nickatina.

Im sure this Young Gully - David will wake shit up! Lookin' forward to that project. Cousin Fik spits octane over proper production, that'll be dope! Just keep doin' what you been doin' Fresh, keep building the empire/catalog. Seems like you guys have a good idea who's hot whether it's OG's rappers or new faces. Just keep it w/ the niggas :) no racista!

Oct 31, 2007
I been supportin tonite show every since smigg dirtee first one. I would like to see
Tonite shows from the following artist
Killa Tay
Mob Figaz
Andre Nickatina
Richie Rich

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Fixed.... whatever you do, DON'T waste your beats on this shit! ^^^^^ Is that a joke? LOL hope so! Big Tone the ONLY homeboy rapper that's talented enough to even breathe over ur production. Why take steps backwards tho???

Only comments i've read that hold any water are a Tonite Show w/ the Mob Figaz, any of them for that matter. Or even A.R. Joe Blow & Lox would be dope! (Dubb-20 needs a solo without Liq & Retro) or one w/ Nickatina.

Im sure this Young Gully - David will wake shit up! Lookin' forward to that project. Cousin Fik spits octane over proper production, that'll be dope! Just keep doin' what you been doin' Fresh, keep building the empire/catalog. Seems like you guys have a good idea who's hot whether it's OG's rappers or new faces. Just keep it w/ the niggas :) no racista!
its actually a step forward. it would build a bigger fan base for DJ Fresh and will have more people supporting his projects. Big Tone would be the best candidate for a tonite show. Also Mr. Kee, Louie Loco, Davina and Lil dee. You gotta expand your music with other races not just blacks. I bet you'll agree that A-Wax would be a dope Tonite Show candidate and hes not Black.

Feb 20, 2006
He'll yea... Solo One wit Dubb 20 would make me happy. Lot of good suggestions ..

Killa keise
Nickatina would sound dope .
Ampichino
Joe blow

Or make like a Tonight show ... "Smokers lounge".. or somthing like that
I would throw on some...

Jacka
Yuck
B legit
HD
nickatina
equipto